Who will be the best NFC team in 2020-2021?

Championshiporbust

8 hours ago, Danger said:

Yeah and Nick Foles was benched for Gardner Minshew.

He wasn't outperformed by Foles. They both performed well, but not great (aside from 2017). The team was so lazy in 2018. And both of the last 2 years they were injured as can be. Is he going to replicate 2017? Who knows. I'm not saying that. Wentz is good, with high upside. 

Lets see...

Foles won the Super Bowl. Wentz hasnt even finished a quarter of a playoff game.

In 2018, Foles went 4-1 and Wentz went 5-6. Same exact "lazy" team (whatever that means).

Wentz is overrated.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Elky said:

Lets see...

Foles won the Super Bowl. Wentz hasnt even finished a quarter of a playoff game.

In 2018, Foles went 4-1 and Wentz went 5-6. Same exact "lazy" team (whatever that means).

Wentz is overrated.

Lazy is your take on Wentz's overall record. As if it was His fault Jim Swartz's defense blew two double digit 4th at leads to the Titans and Panthers while getting 48 dropped on them by the Saints!

I mean it's not like he was coming off ACL surgery and playing the entire time apparently with a broken vertebra in his back. I'm sure non of that played a factor either. 👌

21 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Lazy is your take on Wentz's overall record. As if it was His fault Jim Swartz's defense blew two double digit 4th at leads to the Titans and Panthers while getting 48 dropped on them by the Saints!

I mean it's not like he was coming off ACL surgery and playing the entire time apparently with a broken vertebra in his back. I'm sure non of that played a factor either. 👌

Excuses, excuses, excuses!

Nick Foles played with the same exact defense and won four games.

And you proved my point that Wentz is made out of cookies.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I asked Russ. He said no.

Cam Jordan is a Kyler fan, though. Possibly because Kyler mate Jordan eat grass multiple times during that game. And Jordan is a sticky dude. He also broke Vonn Bell's ankles, and that dude was raving about Kyler, as well. Talented? Yes. Higher ceiling than Russ? The argument could be made. MORE talented? HELL NAW

Edited by HoboRocket

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, tab420 said:

Seattle now has Lockett, DK, Gordon, Dorsett, and Richardson. I think he could have a (personal) record breaking season.

Dorsett and Gordon are booty.

Although Russ would benefit from Dorsett's speed more than TB did, to be fair. But Gordon? Slow.

On 7/7/2020 at 1:44 PM, SmittyBacall said:

Most overrated team last year, IMO.

I can't recall seeing a 13-3 team get more flack than them actually.

Most of the offseason has seen their offense called poor, their defense called poor, their QB being called past it despite good numbers with what is also being called one of the very worst pass catching groups in the league after Adams (who is apparently just borderline top 10 by a good few sources). Aaron Jones is struggling to make top 10 lists at RB, Zadarius Smith is getting the same treatment as an edge player/pass rusher, nobody on their defense gets particularly high praise with the possible exception of Kenny Clark, and on and on it goes. 

I'm not saying GB were an absolutely amazing team last year, but if someone didn't know their record in 2019 and just went off the coverage of them this offseason they would probably mistake them for a 5 or 6 win team. 

I made a sarcastic comment in another thread that Matt LaFleur must be on pace to be considered one of the absolute GOAT first year head coaches and who-knows-what if they put up another 12 or so wins this year, for doing so much for a team that apparently outside of a good offensive line seems to range from awful to just a little above average in almost every area of the team. Someone has to be doing something right for them to he's botched Seattle goal lien situation away from entering the playoffs last year as the no. 1 seed in the NFC.