WASHINGTON REDSKINS - OFFICIAL NAME CHANGE THREAD

Thaiphoon

2 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

If its any consolation. I am sorry we created that dislike for you. #GEAUXTIGERS :P

78820759.jpg

I actually like that color of pants, but that’s more like Yellow - like the Steelers - we used a darker shade of gold, like mustard recently and they were hideous. 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f297c970dc49d5525ce80

‪Since not too many people like Red Tails - not for the meaning behind it but bc it sounds kiddy - what about the Washington Airmen?‬

Here’s my current rankings:

1. Admirals

2. Warriors

3. Red Wolves 

4. Airmen

5. Red Hawks

6. Red Tails

Edited by turtle28

7 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Hes against whatever hes paid to be against. Its why he worked so well with Dan and Bruce.

Edit. He was the Redskins Bruce Prichard.

Nah, Bruce Allen was the Redskins Prichard.  

This is actually pretty funny because Vince is a Redskins fan (Bruce said it on one of the earlier episodes of STW) and wanted to bid on the Redskins before Snyder bought them. 

36 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Nah, Bruce Allen was the Redskins Prichard.  

This is actually pretty funny because Vince is a Redskins fan (Bruce said it on one of the earlier episodes of STW) and wanted to bid on the Redskins before Snyder bought them. 

I didnt even think about Vince trying to buy the team. I recall he wanted too back then, so established the XFL. Then he poured a few hundred mil into the XFL again, and that goes under right when the Skins could become available.

He should toss his hat in the ring for this. Though Im sure billionaires are pouring out the woodwork to hop on this chance.