WASHINGTON REDSKINS - OFFICIAL NAME CHANGE THREAD

Thaiphoon

3 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

It's exactly how Snyder has approached his coaches and trying to figure out the football side.  It shouldn't be a surprise that this is any different. 

I know. Did you see the mishap yesterday with the hashtag?

They unveiled a new hashtag but used #s, #1932 and people were saying you can’t do that on Twitter, so they had to scrap it almost immediately.

They're never prepared. It’s so frustrating.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

They unveiled a new hashtag but used #s, #1932 and people were saying you can’t do that on Twitter, so they had to scrap it almost immediately.

Isn't Rivera's daughter in charge of social media?

23 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Isn't Rivera's daughter in charge of social media?

This woman ran the Nationals social media before coming here. She should know things like hashtaging numbers and how to make a post not vanish repeatedly.

Edited by PARROTHEAD
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

What kind of social media expert wouldn't know that and even more important, why wouldn't they test it before announcing it?  Not too hard to test it.  

14 hours ago, offbyone said:

What kind of social media expert wouldn't know that and even more important, why wouldn't they test it before announcing it?  Not too hard to test it.  

I have no clue, it’s just like nothing they do is right. I guess the only possibility & hope I can come up with is now that they’re “not winning off the field,” maybe they’ll start doing what matters and start winning “on the field.”

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

I love the Alabama look, don’t you PH? Haha 😂 

I still think a curly gold W on the helmet would look better, but these are sweet. It’s like a throwback helmet.

I get more a USC vibe from them. But if we can do a whole lot of winning like Bama. Ill not care who they look like.

• Like 1