Jump to content
Thaiphoon

WASHINGTON REDSKINS - OFFICIAL NAME CHANGE THREAD

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

It's exactly how Snyder has approached his coaches and trying to figure out the football side.  It shouldn't be a surprise that this is any different. 

I know. Did you see the mishap yesterday with the hashtag?

They unveiled a new hashtag but used #s, #1932 and people were saying you can’t do that on Twitter, so they had to scrap it almost immediately.

They're never prepared. It’s so frustrating.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

I know. Did you see the mishap yesterday with the hashtag?

They unveiled a new hashtag but used #s, #1932 and people were saying you can’t do that on Twitter, so they had to scrap it almost immediately.

They're never prepared. It’s so frustrating.

Isn't Rivera's daughter in charge of social media?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Isn't Rivera's daughter in charge of social media?

I dont know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Isn't Rivera's daughter in charge of social media?

This woman ran the Nationals social media before coming here. She should know things like hashtaging numbers and how to make a post not vanish repeatedly.

Edited by PARROTHEAD
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

She works in the dept. / not the head I don't think. Nepotism as it's finest !

It sure didn’t take long for Rivera to acclimate to his surroundings 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I know. Did you see the mishap yesterday with the hashtag?

They unveiled a new hashtag but used #s, #1932 and people were saying you can’t do that on Twitter, so they had to scrap it almost immediately.

They're never prepared. It’s so frustrating.

What kind of social media expert wouldn't know that and even more important, why wouldn't they test it before announcing it?  Not too hard to test it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, offbyone said:

What kind of social media expert wouldn't know that and even more important, why wouldn't they test it before announcing it?  Not too hard to test it.  

I have no clue, it’s just like nothing they do is right. I guess the only possibility & hope I can come up with is now that they’re “not winning off the field,” maybe they’ll start doing what matters and start winning “on the field.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

 

I love the Alabama look, don’t you PH? Haha 😂 

I still think a curly gold W on the helmet would look better, but these are sweet. It’s like a throwback helmet.

Edited by turtle28

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

I love the Alabama look, don’t you PH? Haha 😂 

I still think a curly gold W on the helmet would look better, but these are sweet. It’s like a throwback helmet.

I get more a USC vibe from them. But if we can do a whole lot of winning like Bama. Ill not care who they look like.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I get more a USC vibe from them. But if we can do a whole lot of winning like Bama. Ill not care who they look like.

Well our colors are very similar to USC’s, but, we’ve always had a different logo and still do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...