WASHINGTON REDSKINS - OFFICIAL NAME CHANGE THREAD

Thaiphoon

On 10/21/2020 at 9:16 AM, Slappy Mc said:

Let me put it in terms that make the most sense to me.

I have 3 kids. Those kids have WAY too many toys. I threw away some toys that seemed unwanted. My middle child of course asks where a specific toy is. Now here is the part where it correlates. I tell my kid I will help him look for the toy, knowing very well that the toy is gone, never to return. 

We are my kids, this Organization is me as a parent, lying about trying to help find something that is lost. 

Only one problem with this metaphor: the kids (us fans) don't have that many toys to play with when it comes to this franchise. Just a whole lot of memories of toys and the fun they used to bring.

Edited by Woz

I'd like to thank you guys for staying civil on this topic.  I am sorry that I missed it, as I've had a busy end to my week related to work, and I am getting ready to go on vacation.  

@SuperBowl=best, I get where you are coming from being frustrated.  My uncle played, coached and scouted for this team in the 40's and 50's and caught passes from Sammy Baugh.  Literally, it's in my blood.  I've told my fellow posters here that I am giving myself a season or two to see how I feel about things before I decide if I continue on as a fan.  

However, we can not take this topic into the areas you are talking about.  There is a strict no politics rule for this entire forum.  The owner, Webby, has asked us to enforce this and we will.  You may not come by here that often- this is the first time I've seen you pop in here- so please take a moment and re-familiarize yourself with the site rules by clicking HERE 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, twotonebluenation said:

Does everyone hate The Washington Football Team? Because I strangely kind of love it. It was so weird at first, but I have learned to love it.

I'm fine with it. Would prefer Club over Team. Would be fine with changing it too. I like the uniqueness.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

OK, what's your pref ? Just curious.

Honestly dude, don’t know yet? Not that big of a fan of Redwolves. Warriors is kinda cool I guess but I can’t think of anything. I don’t mind Redtails but think that names not that good either but I love the uni designs for it