WASHINGTON REDSKINS - OFFICIAL NAME CHANGE THREAD

Thaiphoon

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

my main point was how the organization has apparently failed to just roll with something in a year. That's all

shrug

How do we know they won’t be rolling out with something after the season is over? We have no clue and they didn’t have time before the season started to really get the process right w/ a name change plus I think the name they wanted they were going to have to be I go court in order to get the rights to.

Just now, turtle28 said:

How do we know they won’t be rolling out with something after the season is over? We have no clue and they didn’t have time before the season started to really get the process right w/ a name change plus I think the name they wanted they were going to have to be I go court in order to get the rights to.

did you see what I was responding to?

I think The Warriors is an amazing name. 

Can you imagine this being re-recorded, sound meaner, and yelled throughout the stadium?

How badass would it be to call your team to the field from the tunnels with this chant?

Edited by TENINCH

4 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

As per Jason Wright the Washington Football Team will be the name through next season. 

New coach

New team

New culture

New identity

I love it!

So much better than being the Redtails, Redwolves, Redasses or whatever.

But in my heart, they'll always be the Redskins. 🏈

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

As per Jason Wright the Washington Football Team will be the name through next season. 

Ah yes. Hadn't seen that yet, but it makes sense. Right before Christmas, to make sure people are put in the squeeze of either buying WFT gear or not buying any team apparel for multiple years.

“You want to rep Terry McLaurin before he's approaching free agency? Gosh, guess you’ll have to buy a jersey with our lame placeholder name on it. Can’t wait till you’re back with us in the stadium — bring money!”

• Like 2

9 hours ago, e16bball said:

Ah yes. Hadn't seen that yet, but it makes sense. Right before Christmas, to make sure people are put in the squeeze of either buying WFT gear or not buying any team apparel for multiple years.

“You want to rep Terry McLaurin before he's approaching free agency? Gosh, guess you’ll have to buy a jersey with our lame placeholder name on it. Can’t wait till you’re back with us in the stadium — bring money!”

Exactly what I was thinking. I have an 8 year old that’s dying for a Chase Young jersey