WASHINGTON REDSKINS - OFFICIAL NAME CHANGE THREAD

Thaiphoon

28 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

good, it's a nice color scheme. No reason to change it.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Y'all should keep the color scheme IMO, but there's money to be made by changing it for ownership. If you guys changed your colors, more people would sort of need to get new memorabilia instead of just wearing the old stuff.

Makes sense, Danger, but I'm with Kiltman on this one. It's a way to keep some history tat's good. Honestly, I don't think the dollars made off a name and color change would be extremely varied from just the name change.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I forgot they exist.

The Texas Rangers should allow Snyder to use the Senators and then we’d be able to revisit history & have a new team name that makes sense and fits with the Washington Senators.

I Just read on Wikipedia that The Cherokee worship and revere the Red Wolf - There goes that name !

Also the feathers of the Red Tailed Hawk are considered sacred .

Please anything but Redtails - hate it, unless it refers to the bird .

Edited by RSkinGM
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RSkinGM said:

I Just read on Wikipedia that The Cherokee worship and revere the Red Wolf - There goes that name !

That really doesn't mean anything...

6 hours ago, offbyone said:

I think I am on board with the The Washings Hogs.  If we are going to associate with something, lets associate with our own history.  We already have fans dressing up as this mascots.  

Razorbacks, Warthogs, Wildhogs? If we went that direction it should be some kind of actual name of a type of hog, not just generic hogs.

Edited by turtle28

5 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

Redwolves, write it down. It’s not my #1 seed but it seems to be growing on fans and it won the WaPo poll they had.

Okay, okay. I was wrong. Warrior isn't the most dissapointing, Red Wolves are.

I am not down with spending the rest of my life rooting for a team that's gonna get dunked on and made fun of with UwU and Furry memes.

24 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Literally this is the one I've actually liked the most. The logo keeps the R and is pretty damn cool. 

Now...if we can only get the fuddy duddy league to allow teams to have multiple unis each year, they (Redskins and 31 other teams) could make a killing in jersey sales.

• Like 1