2021 NFL Draft Prospects

9 hours ago, DreamKid said:

^^IIRC that guy took a similar look at DI and concluded Baremore could be a sleeper option for us. Though I think that might've been before we retained Wolfe.

Yeah, he's done similar things for DI and EDGE (which you can read on his blog if you click the link in the first tweet I posted) back before FA started iirc.  Lemme see if I can find any tweets he might have made about them

And here's his tweets about EDGE.  I dont think any of his observations would be hugely surprising to most of the posters here, but I find its interesting to see someone find and spell out what we probably intrinsically know are "Ravens-y prospects"

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Didn't Miles Boykin score super highly on that RAS thing?

🥴

Almost perfect, 9.94. The Ravens have consistently pursued great athletes, so we have a lot of big boy RAS scores on the roster right now.

7 hours ago, M.10.E said:

I always say to myself it looks like he has to think to run. Like it's not natural for him.

Almost looks like a mental thing with him. It's disturbing how quickly he gears down and/or falls after making a catch. That putrid YAC trait is one the first big negatives you'll notice on tape for Miles. To this point, he certainly hasn't overcome it in the pros either. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Officially Two Weeks until the draft. Time to start cramming on all the prospects.

Lol what a difference a year makes. Last year this time with COVID lockdown just starting I feel like the draft was the only thing I had to look forward to all spring and I probably did more prospect study than I'd done since high school and my first year on this forum getting myself hyped up for Mark Clayton and Dan Cody. Fast forward a year and I'm vaxxed up and barely aware of the draft beyond the fact that everyone's fighting about Justin Fields vs. Mac Jones. 

Not gonna stop me from dropping some HOT takes about the WR's we pass up because you know I gotta do me. Good reminder I guess to start paying a little more attention over the next 2 weeks. 

Edited by SalvadorsDeli
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Officially Two Weeks until the draft. Time to start cramming on all the prospects.

Yea I am stoked for the draft! I'm more convinced than I have been in any other year that the Ravens are going to try their best to trade out of 27. Decosta for sure wants more picks, the only way I see that it doesn't happen is if their is a prospect they absolutely love that slips down to that spot. 

1 hour ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Lol what a difference a year makes. Last year this time with COVID lockdown just starting I feel like the draft was the only thing I had to look forward to all spring and I probably did more prospect study than I'd done since high school and my first year on this forum getting myself hyped up for Mark Clayton and Dan Cody. Fast forward a year and I'm vaxxed up and barely aware of the draft beyond the fact that everyone's fighting about Justin Fields vs. Mac Jones. 

Not gonna stop me from dropping some HOT takes about the WR's we pass up because you know I gotta do me. Good reminder I guess to start paying a little more attention over the next 2 weeks. 

I'm in the same place. Sometime in the next few weeks I got to watch youtube career highlight videos on a couple WRs so I know who to be disappointed about on draft day.

DeVonta Smith was going to be my guy! He was supposed to be a possibility. But he had to go out and be the best player in college football this past year 🙄

Edited by wackywabbit
  • Like 2

• BAL
    Jaelan Phillips
    EDGE Miami (FL)
    trade icon
  • BAL
    Landon Dickerson
    OC Alabama

• BAL
    Jalen Mayfield
    OT Michigan