2021 NFL Draft Prospects

1 hour ago, DreamKid said:

Looks like the fan favorites for the 1st Round are Jaelan Phillips and Creed Humphrey, with a battle between Terrace Marshall Jr and Rashod Bateman at WR.

The Phillips hype in particular seems to be growing. 

I'm a gambling man, so I love taking Phillips if he's there.

• Like 1

I want Bateman! He brings the high level separation and route running ability that the Ravens have never really had in a young receiver and think he has every chance as being as successful as the top 3 in this draft. His 2019 tape was INCREDIBLE, if it wasn't for last years Covid infested year where he got infected he would be a top 10 pick

3 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

I am officially ALL IN ON TYLAN WALLACE

TYLAN WALLACE OR BUST

Knowing the Ravens, you're in luck. We'll probably go EDGE & OL early. Then we'll have to pick from whatever is left in Round 3. Wallace will probably still be there and should be one of if not the highest WR on our board.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Letsch80 said:

I want Bateman! He brings the high level separation and route running ability that the Ravens have never really had in a young receiver and think he has every chance as being as successful as the top 3 in this draft. His 2019 tape was INCREDIBLE, if it wasn't for last years Covid infested year where he got infected he would be a top 10 pick

Yeah, I want Bateman over Marshall by a large margin. 

• Like 1

Might be worth a watch if anyone wants a bit of a breakdown on all of the top defensive prospects.  Note that his rankings aren't just a regurgitation of the consensus

0:35 - Off-ball Linebackers
14:27 - Edge rushers
35:27 - Defensive Tackle
45:10 - Cornerback
1:01:13 - Safety

• Like 2

On 4/26/2021 at 9:45 AM, M.10.E said:

Not a draft guy, but I am excited to see some of your reactions on Thursday. Thanks in advance for the entertainment.

My only draft takes: out on Marshall Jr and Oweh.

I'm a genius

• Like 1

It's Pauline. I don't think he generally is very accurate with Raven's stuff, but hey it's something:

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2021-nfl-mock-draft-3-round-pauline/

31. Baltimore Ravens (from KC): Landon Dickerson, OC, Alabama
This pick has a considerable amount of risk, but I’m told the Ravens love Landon Dickerson. He fills a need and fits the mold. Let’s hope he can stay healthy.

I mean, it wouldn't be a shock that the Ravens have him graded highly. The durability issues though... they don't go away. Taking him at 31 is too much to risk that investment on. 

And to top it off he has the team taking Phillips at 27. Injuries or bust I guess. 

3 minutes ago, coordinator0 said:

It's Pauline. I don't think he generally is very accurate with Raven's stuff, but hey it's something:

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2021-nfl-mock-draft-3-round-pauline/

I mean, it wouldn't be a shock that the Ravens have him graded highly. The durability issues though... they don't go away. Taking him at 31 is too much to risk that investment on. 

And to top it off he has the team taking Phillips at 27. Injuries or bust I guess. 

Go big or go home baby.