Chiefs sign Mahomes to 10 year extension

Hawkfan191

On 7/10/2020 at 11:29 AM, Oregon Ducks said:

I’ve never been to Whatsburger but comparing In N Out to Shake Shack is unfair. In N Out is an inexpensive burger that tastes pretty good. Shake Shack is a few dollars more expensive, so is 5 Guys so it’s not a fair comparison. In N Out should be compared to BK, McDs, Carls Jr., etc.

In N Out fries are absolute trash, even compared to McDs and Burger King. 

This has been my whole point, for fast food it’s king. Good prices.

i disagree on the fries though, they’re made FRESH. If you like McDonald’s fries you’re a Sheep, they literally create them in a lab to make them taste good. Frozen garbage.

• Like 1

On 7/10/2020 at 1:29 PM, Oregon Ducks said:

I’ve never been to Whatsburger but comparing In N Out to Shake Shack is unfair. In N Out is an inexpensive burger that tastes pretty good. Shake Shack is a few dollars more expensive, so is 5 Guys so it’s not a fair comparison. In N Out should be compared to BK, McDs, Carls Jr., etc.

In N Out fries are absolute trash, even compared to McDs and Burger King. 

5 guys is where it's at.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2020 at 4:36 AM, ET80 said:

Their use of Chorizo is sublime - they have a Chorizo and egg sandwich, holy moly it's so good.

While it no doubt is good because Chorizo and Soyrizo are both fantastic, there is zero chance you are going to convince me a Chorizo dish is better in Texas then here in Socal.

12 hours ago, Chiefer said:

This has been my whole point, for fast food it’s king. Good prices.

i disagree on the fries though, they’re made FRESH. If you like McDonald’s fries you’re a Sheep, they literally create them in a lab to make them taste good. Frozen garbage.

Wait, they only taste good because they’re prepared in a way that’s scientifically proven to taste good?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, sp6488 said:

Wait, they only taste good because they’re prepared in a way that’s scientifically proven to taste good?

Yeah lab created garbage. Terrible for you, and over sugared and salted to create the illusion of flavor

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Chiefer said:
On 7/12/2020 at 7:25 AM, sp6488 said:

Yeah lab created garbage. Terrible for you, and over sugared and salted to create the illusion of flavor

What's the difference between flavor and illusion of flavor?  This is some inception type food, apparently.

Also, no fries are healthy for you.  They'll all clot your arteries. 

• Like 3

On 7/11/2020 at 8:27 PM, Boltstrikes said:

While it no doubt is good because Chorizo and Soyrizo are both fantastic, there is zero chance you are going to convince me a Chorizo dish is better in Texas then here in Socal.

The mention of "Soyrizo" tells me you are horribly incorrect. The only place Soyrizo is acceptable is in the trash.

And, I will put San Antonio Tex Mex/Mexican food against anywhere in the world, and I'm confident SA will win by a landslide. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, theJ said:

What's the difference between flavor and illusion of flavor?  This is some inception type food, apparently.

Also, no fries are healthy for you.  They'll all clot your arteries. 

The human tongue can handle a wide variety of tastes. But two it prefers are sugar and salt, that’ll cover up some nasty stuff and make it taste better.

sweet Potato Fries aren’t as terrible, but anything you fry is bad for you.

Edited by Chiefer

1 minute ago, DirtyDez said:

Not sure how widespread Smashburger is but it’s 5 Guys on steroids.  Thank me later.  

Smashburger is such an underrated lil gem. I'd take them over anything at Five Guys (who is on the other end of the spectrum - massively overrated).

• Like 3