Which is a Better Movie: Infinity War or Endgame?

MKnight82

Which is better?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which movie is better?

• Infinity War
    • Endgame

Hard to pick one honestly. Both are great movies on their own right, though as @THE DUKE mentioned it really is just one long movie split into two. 

I prefer Endgame mainly because the ending is so satisfying after seeing the heroes rebound and become victorious. 

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

This is semantics really, 

This is kind of my position, since they're both really half of a very long single story.

But I prefer Endgame, mostly because it met some very high expectations, and managed to do a time travel narrative that wasn't super convoluted.  Both are ambitious, both are excellent.

The 5 years later card I did not expect.

• Like 1

Infinity War. Endgame is a satisfying conclusion with an unbelievable third act but drags like hell at some points. Infinity War is an absolute ride from start to finish and has a legendary ending in its own right.

• Like 2

Take away the stupid manufactured Captain Marvel moment where every female character happened to be at one single part of a massive battle to show up to help the one person who doesn’t need any help whatsoever since she’s overpowered AF and it’s Endgame.

Keep that scene in and it’s Infinity War.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

But Endgame was a special kind of stupid where nothing made any sense at all the whole movie. The absolute worst movie I ever tried to watch.

I guess you haven't seen any of the DC movies.  Or the Schumacher Batmans.  Or the first Spiderman reboot, or Age of Apocalypse, or...

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Take away the stupid manufactured Captain Marvel moment where every female character happened to be at one single part of a massive battle to show up to help the one person who doesn’t need any help whatsoever since she’s overpowered AF and it’s Endgame.

Keep that scene in and it’s Infinity War.

Someone told me that was a reference to a comic book cover that had all the female Avengers on it, and they posed them the same or something, which if true, makes it waaaaaay less cringey.

8 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Someone told me that was a reference to a comic book cover that had all the female Avengers on it, and they posed them the same or something, which if true, makes it waaaaaay less cringey.

not according the directors or the screenwriters who have talked about the scene in multiple interviews. Also, pretty avid comic reader and I am not sure what cover that would be...