Around the League 2020

Bobby816

3 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

While I agree I feel like the definition of “ready” will be a goalpost moved around. 

Youre probably right. Either way I wanna see fight from this team and I wanna see some fire from Gase. The one thing I liked was that he was this fiery guy and we really need that. We lost one game, a game we played terrible and still had every chance to be in the game. Maybe we dont win this game but for the love of god play hard and stay in it. Show some life. We had zero life on Sunday. 

Just now, ekill08x said:

Youre probably right. Either way I wanna see fight from this team and I wanna see some fire from Gase. The one thing I liked was that he was this fiery guy and we really need that. We lost one game, a game we played terrible and still had every chance to be in the game. Maybe we dont win this game but for the love of god play hard and stay in it. Show some life. We had zero life on Sunday. 

Yes play hard, show some fight and let’s not beat ourselves.

4 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

I still don’t understand the logic in letting Robby go. Sure he’s not a #1 WR but we don’t even have a viable #2

It appeared clear to me that JD sets a price on a player. Given their production, positional value, the market, etc. And he won't budge from that number much. This is what happened with Robby I believe, you saw him do it with Jenkins too. And when the market wasn't there for Jenkins he came back cheap. I think he's big on not overpaying players. Where I just don't see eye to eye with him is not valuing skill positions really. It "appears" he doesn't value them. When I completely disagree obviously. Maybe whats going on now for us at WR and even RB will really open his eyes.

36 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

It appeared clear to me that JD sets a price on a player. Given their production, positional value, the market, etc. And he won't budge from that number much. This is what happened with Robby I believe, you saw him do it with Jenkins too. And when the market wasn't there for Jenkins he came back cheap. I think he's big on not overpaying players. Where I just don't see eye to eye with him is not valuing skill positions really. It "appears" he doesn't value them. When I completely disagree obviously. Maybe whats going on now for us at WR and even RB will really open his eyes.

Yes hopefully it’s a lesson learned because we shouldn’t be fielding offenses like we are now. I have no faith in Perriman.