Around the League 2020

Bobby816

The amount of players getting injured really, really ticks me off.  And you go watch how they train and it's mostly garbage.  IDK how these trainers get paid $10k+ in an offseason.  And these trainers are also the ones who get featured in Men's Health and Fitness and Journal then more athletes go to them and get hurt.  The real ones are too under the radar.

4 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

The amount of players getting injured really, really ticks me off.  And you go watch how they train and it's mostly garbage.  IDK how these trainers get paid $10k+ in an offseason.  And these trainers are also the ones who get featured in Men's Health and Fitness and Journal then more athletes go to them and get hurt.  The real ones are too under the radar.

I watched something the other day and a lot of big time players were doing mostly weight work/power lifting etc. Surely running/agility work would of been more helpful? 
That being said I was only back at Jiu-Jitsu for a few weeks and ended up fracturing my ankle so what do I know lol

23 minutes ago, xenajets said:

I watched something the other day and a lot of big time players were doing mostly weight work/power lifting etc. Surely running/agility work would of been more helpful? 
That being said I was only back at Jiu-Jitsu for a few weeks and ended up fracturing my ankle so what do I know lol

No, running and agility work can make it worse and at the very least is just wasting time and money.  Power lifting is neither the answer.  

1 hour ago, xenajets said:

Actually can you send me the link please? I'm making a huge IG post about it and need all the evidence I can find lol.

Literally every QB, starting caliber or not, is making it look easy. Yet our fanbase celebrates a garbage time TD throw to culminate a 90 passer rating as if its something we should be proud of. Sad.

So to eliminate ties the NFL made OT only 10mins? What does the NFL get right?

1 hour ago, Bianconero said:

Add Justin Herbert to the list of QBs having immediate success

This kid Herbert was forced to start the game when the Chargers starting got hurt in pre game warm ups. He did not have any time with the starting offensive team all week, came into the game and throw for three hundred yards, in his first NFL game. All over the NFL there are so many young QB's having real success. We all gave Darnold a free ride for his first two years because he was so young. Take away those two late drives in the Steeler & 49ers games at garbage time and his stats are pathetic. Time for Darnold to take the thumb out of his mouth and start playing like the franchise QB HE is supposed to be. With out current roster no way to I expect him to win, at least look like a future NFL star. END OF RANT 

Edited by doumeyer
  • Like 2