Around the League 2020

Bobby816

3 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Yes I could totally see BB wanting that.  But then again as competitive as he is I can't picture him tanking.  He'd probably get more joy out of winning the division this year than all the years with Tom Brady.

But that is the beauty and absolute evil genius of BB.  He always deviates from the norm because he wants to win at all costs.  Look, I just proposed a question for discussion, personally I am NOT a conspiracy theorist, but is it truly out the realm of possibility with BB.  Hmmm.  I also ready BB was identified on the grassy knoll....just saying.

2 minutes ago, xrade said:

But that is the beauty and absolute evil genius of BB.  He always deviates from the norm because he wants to win at all costs.  Look, I just proposed a question for discussion, personally I am NOT a conspiracy theorist, but is it truly out the realm of possibility with BB.  Hmmm.  I also ready BB was identified on the grassy knoll....just saying.

BB was also involved in the Fitzpatrick and Adams' trades too.

2 hours ago, JetsandI said:

The Max ticket cost 100 bucks more than regular just to get Redzone.  Are you nuts? lol.

Anyway I don't think it is good idea to pay 300 bucks to watch NFL games hoping none of them get COVID  19.   Best player out of action for 2 or 3 weeks kills.

Wow, I haven't had the ticket for years, but back when it was like $100 for the whole deal. It was the promotional though. Never saw the second year because I moved out, but I was working valet at the time and having all the games on my phone was life changing.

2 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

Wow, I haven't had the ticket for years, but back when it was like $100 for the whole deal. It was the promotional though. Never saw the second year because I moved out, but I was working valet at the time and having all the games on my phone was life changing.

Same here on ticket part. I revisited the site to get idea about repurchasing the ticket.

2020 NFL SUNDAY TICKET regular full-season retail price is $293.94. 2020 NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX regular full-season retail price is $395.94. Customers activating CHOICE Package or above or MÁS ULTRA Package or above will be eligible to receive the 2020 season of NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX at no additional cost.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Michel has had some injury concerns, White is more receiver than RB. Miller is coming off an ACL too but is familiar with the system somewhat. Not bad depth.

They drafted Damien Harris last year too.  He must not know how to pass block... 

On 8/12/2020 at 1:17 PM, xrade said:

OTC just posted the cap space for each team at $175M and $190M.  Jets should have anywhere from $56M - $71M.  Minus rookie signings, we should be fairly well off next offseason.

I wonder if JD will try to trade Mosley in the offseason even for minimal compensation just to get the contract off the books. We could literally fill the rest of the holes on the this team with our draft ammo and cap if we can rid ourselves of that contract. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yannik to Minnesota for a 2021 2nd and a 2022 5th.

Even crazier is that Yannik will rework his 17mill tag and lower it to make the deal work. I didn’t know you can do this... but apparently you can. You can’t sign long term after that tag period is over. But you can rework that tag price. So he will probably lower his salary to fit in the cap.