Around the League 2020

41 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Yet our fan base doesn’t want to give up #2 overall 

Who has been reluctant to give up the 2nd pick for Watson? I haven’t seen any poster say they wouldn’t do that in a deal.

What some have said (me included) that we shouldn’t give up much more than that, Bc of the OL k being that high. Maybe 1 more 1st (ideally ours next year). And call it a day.

17 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Who has been reluctant to give up the 2nd pick for Watson? I haven’t seen any poster say they wouldn’t do that in a deal.

What some have said (me included) that we shouldn’t give up much more than that, Bc of the OL k being that high. Maybe 1 more 1st (ideally ours next year). And call it a day.

I’ve seen people say they would only give up the Seattle picks for him when in reality the conversations would probably start with #2 plus another 1st.

Just now, GangGreen420 said:

I’ve seen people say they would only give up the Seattle picks for him when in reality the conversations would probably start with #2 plus another 1st.

That is totally unrealistic. Our #2 and another FRP either this year or next and another day 2 or 3 pick is the minimum Houston would accept. I have been seeing stories that it would require 3 FRP’s plus more which is way too rich for the Jets. But 2 FRP’s and a day 2/3 is reasonable and will not hinder our rebuild too much.

Still, I do not believe any trade of Watson will take place to any team. He’s all Houston has now and the foreseeable future. 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

I haven’t seen anyone really say that. But maybe I missed it.