Around the League 2020

Bobby816

46 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

NO seems committed to Hill and Winston. So I don't see them fetching a late 1st for Darnold like some hope. ATL at 35 might be the best situation for us as a trade partner with great value.

You can always trade away a 2022 first round pick too. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, xenajets said:

Well I wonder what that means for Darnold now?! Thought Indy could of been a team that went for him. Maybe we really are sticking with Sam 

Shocked Dog GIF by Scooby-Doo

A follow up tweet suggested this will have no impact on Sam getting traded or the price tag. The Colts wanted an established starter that had some success. They had enough cap to take on his contract.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

AZ getting Watt can’t excite Wilson

He’s gonna get murdered if they don’t upgrade that OL....the Seahawks are such a weird team to me, has consistently missed on 1st and 2nd round picks but find Gems in the middle rounds. Eventually all those misses add up.

21 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

He’s gonna get murdered if they don’t upgrade that OL....the Seahawks are such a weird team to me, has consistently missed on 1st and 2nd round picks but find Gems in the middle rounds. Eventually all those misses add up.

Good news for us. Go ahead Seattle, keep on screwing the pooch!