Forum Game: Tecmo Super Bowl Season - Pickle (bucs) wins the Super Bowl!!

WAS at GB: First interception of the season! Surprising lack of offense from Washington--I legitimately could not tell you who their WR/TEs group is without looking it up, totally invisible outside of HB2. The walk-off TD at the end was gross and unsportsmanlike. You should be ashamed--you know who you are.

NE at ARI: Pats road unis are gross. The right side of the Cards line just kept beating up some poor sap on the DL all game, which is the most fun I've had watching the trenches since Isaiah Simmons beat up DJ Humphries in the 1st sim. Two of the more interesting backfield situations in the league in this game, especially with KJ Hamler cancelled, but not enough silly Matt Ryan running plays called. 2nd half fireworks really made this interesting but an ending marred by poor playcalling.

OAK at HOU: DK Metcalf was a problem IMMEDIATELY. So was Wentz's decision-making. Guice did become the second player injured so badly he turned white. HOU just couldn't force a stop until the 2nd half. Real ugly showing for the Houston defense to start the season, but this turned into the HOU-KC playoff game down the stretch. Hopefully it's just a road bump in Houston's inevitable march to Tecmo Bowl glory.

PIT at NYJ: A safety to START the game?! The Football Gods have truly blessed us. That Brees run play is going to be a real drag for the PIT offense. Big Ben on the other hand tried his hardest to literally throw the game away. Just a really gruesome defensive struggle here that I never want to see again.

NO at BUF: Two terrible quarterbacks squaring off and I don't know how there wasn't more turnover carnage in this game. Murray was the latest player to get hit so hard he turned white. Hundley coming in cold off the bench to provide a spark is the last thing I would have expected, but here we go.

ATL at TB: These offenses are pitiful. Chris Godwin and Michael Thomas were the only ones who showed up for this game. That includes Russell Wilson, who took unnecessary sacks and had several drives stall in the redzone. Burrow making it through the game alive was a small miracle. Morstead failing to get off a punt twice was the highlight of this experience. May we never have to see this dumpster fire again.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Dome said:

So did Kallamurri get hurt? I just saw Hundley throwing the ball in the 4th quarter and flipped my ottoman 

4 hours ago, Dome said:

Well Brett Hundley touched the ball far too often

You can't complain too much, he did a better job running the offense than Murray was.

• Like 1

On 7/6/2020 at 4:30 PM, Malfatron said:

WEEK 2
buttmunchers at broncos
texans at browns
cardinals at rams
packers at 49ers
steelers at patriots
raiders at saints
buccaneers at jets
bills at falcons

Lets look ahead to Week 2 matchups! 

will be posted this evening

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Lets look ahead to Week 2 matchups! 

will be posted this evening

Buttmunchers over Broncos

Browns upset Texans

Cardinals destroy the Rams

Packers over 49ers

Patriots over Steelers

Saints over Raiders

Jets over Bucs

Bills over Falcons

Texans-Browns has a chance to determine playoff seeding.

Raiders and Packers were the other two most-impressive teams in Week 1 imo, so I'm interested to see how they do against teams that did not perform so well.

• Like 1