Forum Game: Tecmo Super Bowl Season - Pickle (bucs) wins the Super Bowl!!

41 minutes ago, swoosh said:

yep, gotta agree with you there. malf made it known many times there would be no changes. there were quite a few whacky things (i.e. positions, depth charts, etc), but that's tecmo for you. it's what makes it fun and less serious than nsfl for example. the risk of playbooks in particular was mentioned by malf on more than one occasion. 

I think if we're going to allow coaching changes, why not allow player changes? player cuts are far more common than coordinators being canned, yet those aren't allowed. let's not even mention depth chart changes which aren't allowed in this league. better to just draw the line at nothing at all. 

yeah, this game was meant to be kind of a lark, with wtf combinations possible.

after the next nfl season, i will definitely will do this again and post pictures of playbooks and depth charts

i wont do a keeper league though

57 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Also coaching staffs don’t change five weeks in.

I’m a Browns fan and I’m supposed to buy this? Good for you embracing your inner villain though.

That said, I don’t really care. The Eagles playbook rushing the ball 80% of the time is hilarious.

• Like 2

Just now, MWil23 said:

I’m a Browns fan and I’m supposed to buy this? Good for you embracing your inner villain though.

That said, I don’t really care. The Eagles playbook rushing the ball 80% of the time is hilarious.

except last game. took em by surprise.

gotta keep watson healthy

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

except last game. took em by surprise.

gotta keep watson healthy

If my OC keeps throwing the ball with the #1 rated QB in the league to those WR/TE and lets him scramble, it’s going to be hard to stop going forward...and Jacobs is out too.

12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Five games after getting hired?

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

You’re right cus we are half way through the season... Malf said no changes from the start and if things were flipped for me I still wouldn’t advocate for changes. You get what you get and you don’t throw a fit. I drafted knowing there would be no changes. 

This is fine.  You know I'm a rule nazi lol.  just don't throw out stupid things like no one changes coaching and we're good :)

On 7/6/2020 at 4:31 PM, Malfatron said:

championship contenders

@Counselor - Broncos - 5-0

@squire12 - Packers - 4-1

@swoosh- Falcons - 4-1 

@Blue - Texans - 4-1

playoff contenders

@bigbadbuff - Bills - 4-1

@MWil23 - Browns - 3-2

@Pickle Rick - Bucs - 3-2

@Deadpulse - Patriots - 3-2

@rackcs - Steelers - 2-3

@HoboRocket - Cardinals - 2-3

@bcb1213 - Jets - 2-3

DEAD IN THE WATER

@TLO / @mission27- Raiders - 1-4

@Dome - Saints - 1-4

@Forge - 49ers - 1-4

@daboyle250 - Buttmunchers - 1-4

@The Orca - Rams - 0-5

standing after w five

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

This is fine.  You know I'm a rule nazi lol.  just don't throw out stupid things like no one changes coaching and we're good :)

After five games of being hired? Never said no one changes coaches ever. Get a clue