Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

Malkin has been on a tear lately. He has 19 goals and 33 points in his last 20 games. Tonight he reached the 900th point plateau in his career. Since the new year the Pens have started to look like the defending champs after sleepwalking through the first part of the season.

51 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yeah what a great game by lack. 

I thought there was no way it was going to stand. I'm e can certainly play with the big boys. Nobody should want to play us in round one if we get in

Another assist for Hall. 17 gm point streak. Hasn't gone pointless since 2017

We are going to be the Preds of 2018

Wondering if the devils make another play for Chucky at the deadline. He's having a down year by his standards, but some I think is variance as his s% is quite a bit down. Reasonable cap hits, more than a rental, still very young to fit into the build, and the devils had interest in him before the season.

Would prefer LHD, but not like they grow on trees. 

10 hours ago, Forge said:

Wondering if the devils make another play for Chucky at the deadline. He's having a down year by his standards, but some I think is variance as his s% is quite a bit down. Reasonable cap hits, more than a rental, still very young to fit into the build, and the devils had interest in him before the season.

Would prefer LHD, but not like they grow on trees. 

I don't think Montreal gives Chucky up and I'm not sure I'd want to pay them what they'd want either. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

I would imagine we're going to see a move for a goalie here in Philly soon.  They announced a couple moves (FINALLY recalling Oskar Lindblom) but didn't announce anything regarding a goalie callup.  They only have Alex Lyon healthy on the roster right now.  

Yup, Flyers get Mrazek.