Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

College hockey is back. Don't know too much about it as it's kinda hard to follow consistently but does any other school have the collection of top tier talent that Wisconsin does? Honest question! Wisconsin has Alex Turcotte, Cole Caufield, K'Andre Miller, Dylan Holloway, Owen Lindmark and Ryder Donovan.

14 hours ago, Forge said:

Interesting hire - the sharks hired former Dodger's GM Ned Coletti as a scout. 

DePodesta worked out well for the Browns, he survived the Sashi Brown disaster and is still a high ranking executive under John Dorsey.  So maybe they've got something they think Coletti can help implement.  

On one level, you've got to feel for Coletti.  I think he gets too much bad press for the Dodgers, he did well enough to earn a shot as a GM somewhere else in MLB.  Apparently, he consulted for the Angelos brothers in Baltimore and interviewed for the job multiple times, but lost out to Mike Elias.  Now it seems that no one in baseball wanted him.  I can't believe thats the case.  

Okay, i finally figured out the NHL team I liked the best.

I tried the Wild because they were regionalish and were on tv the most, but i couldnt cheer for a minnesota team.

I tried Nashville because they had ties to the Admirals, but i just didnt like them.

My favorite team, who I rooted for when they first made it to the title game in their first year because I thought it would be cool if they could make it every year, is the Vegas Golden Knights.

I like the city, like the jerseys, like the name, like the playstyle. They are new and Im new (as someone whos trying to be a fan goes).

Golden Knights, lets do this!

I hope i can make it through the season. This time I can do it!

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Okay, i finally figured out the NHL team I liked the best.

I tried the Wild because they were regionalish and were on tv the most, but i couldnt cheer for a minnesota team.

I tried Nashville because they had ties to the Admirals, but i just didnt like them.

My favorite team, who I rooted for when they first made it to the title game in their first year because I thought it would be cool if they could make it every year, is the Vegas Golden Knights.

I like the city, like the jerseys, like the name, like the playstyle. They are new and Im new (as someone whos trying to be a fan goes).

Golden Knights, lets do this!

I hope i can make it through the season. This time I can do it!

If you become a devils fan though, you can join @beekay414 and I in the Devils thread, and we are awesome. 

• Like 2