Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

No way close to being a major penalty at the same time Vegas can't give up four goals for the duration of it. They did have a 3-1 series lead and blew it. How much does SJ have left in the tank? Talk about a grueling series for them. Incredible game. I love playoff hockey.

• Like 1

Carolina's had multiple opportunities to win this game and their guys have straight up WHIFFED on great looks. Orpik/Orlov saved the Caps there.

EDIT - I DON'T KNOW WHICH CAPITALS OR IT WAS. lol believe it was Orpik.

Edited by beekay414

23 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Blue Jackets vs Bruins
Hurricanes vs Islanders

Avalanche vs Sharks
Stars vs Blues

Just gonna need the Blue Jackets to beat the Bruins and I'll have zero problems with any team that takes it all.

I honestly can't pick a cup favorite. The Stars have looked good (Seriously Miro Heskainen is amazing) and tuned in. Blue Jackets and Bruins is gonna be a war. Sharks are beat up (EK is basically skating on one leg right now). Gun to my head I'd guess I'll say the Bruins? However is the BJ's can play like they did against the Lightning, I reckon they can knock off Boston too.

Awesome playoffs.

• Like 1