Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

23 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

Man it just feels like Nashville can't do anything tonight.  They're getting major pressure but it just feel like the Stars are going to win this one. 

That team legit can never perform in the playoffs. I've never seen a team who completely wilts in the post season than that franchise. They need a leader up front.

NHL playoffs 2019: The year of the wildcard

1 hour ago, Canadian Saint said:

That team legit can never perform in the playoffs. I've never seen a team who completely wilts in the post season than that franchise. They need a leader up front.

Didn't they make the SCF a few years ago?

17 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Didn't they make the SCF a few years ago?

That they did, but for a team that has Johansen-Turris down the middle, Arvidsson and Forsberg on the wings, and a top-4 of Subban, Ellis, Josi and Ekholm. Oh and their goalie is Pekka Rinne. Good coach in Laviolette. This team should be having multiple deep runs in the playoffs. Not having their top scorer be Rocco Grimaldi. On paper that team is a powerhouse.

19 hours ago, Canadian Saint said:

The only time we ever looked like a viable playoff team was a couple years ago when we weren't supposed to make it to the Stanley Cup.  Ever since then, nothing.  We have no clue how to win in the playoff when not the underdog.