roysmyboy31

Official NHL Thread

How many teams are kicking themselves for not trading for ROR?  A late 1st, Tage Thompson level prospect and a future 2nd + trash and he's now locked up for the foreseeable future at a really modest cap hit.  He's been tremendous this entire playoffs. 

17 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

How many teams are kicking themselves for not trading for ROR?  A late 1st, Tage Thompson level prospect and a future 2nd + trash and he's now locked up for the foreseeable future at a really modest cap hit.  He's been tremendous this entire playoffs. 

Trade values are kind of crap right now to be honest. That's why the Devils aren't going to get a "ton" if they trade Hall. Probably a good prospect, a first, and a flier type / mid grade type prospect. ROR got nothing. Mark Stone's return was kind of a joke. 

Blues with a couple of dynamite chances to ice the game, and it's just off. It's weird, I know that they are winning, but I feel like they have been just a shade off or a shade slow on everything today. 

Feel like that look was the first time we've heard from Tarasenko tonight

Really hope the refs put the whistles away unless its something egregious.  This just feels like a ticky tack call will lead to a Bruins PPG and bring them right back into it. 

Just now, flyers0909 said:

HOLY **** BINNINGTON

THis is pretty much what I was about to say lol

LETS GO!  I'll always love Schenn, so glad he finally got one.  And there's Vladdy. 

That save is just insane, even after he kind of flubbed the poke check how do you get back in position there. 

1 minute ago, flyers0909 said:

LETS GO!  I'll always love Schenn, so glad he finally got one.  And there's Vladdy. 

giphy.gif

So happy. I really didn't want the Bruins to win lol