Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

So Ovie hit 50. Where would you guys rank Ovie on the list of all time great goal scorers? He's got to be up there, right? Like top 5 with the era and everything? In my hockey fandom life, maybe Bure was better. Mario. I missed the great part of Wayne's career. Brett Hull maybe? I don't know. 

1 minute ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

The Avalanche are the anti-Oilers when it comes to draft lottery luck. Twice in three years they go from having the best odds at number 1 and they slid as far down as they could. 

Theres a secret to it. You have to have Taylor Hall

• Like 2

Just now, Gore Whore 21 said:

How did that work for the Oilers when they took Taylor Hall 1st overall. Your logic is flawed sir.

Well, they won like 2 more first overall picks. He's also won 2 with there devils. He's the most amazing lotto ball lucky charm there's ever been

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

Well, they won like 2 more first overall picks. He's also won 2 with there devils. He's the most amazing lotto ball lucky charm there's ever been

Does he need that much help? All kidding aside, I like Taylor Hall and I feel like the Avs are pretty much playing with house money at this point as Girard has been more of a contributing factor to the Avs than Duchene was in recent years. Hopefully that #4 pick will turn into another player like their last #4 in Makar. 

5 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Does he need that much help? All kidding aside, I like Taylor Hall and I feel like the Avs are pretty much playing with house money at this point as Girard has been more of a contributing factor to the Avs than Duchene was in recent years. Hopefully that #4 pick will turn into another player like their last #4 in Makar. 

There's a ton of talent at 4. This draft is really nice at the top in my opinion. Much better than 2 years ago when the devils won it