Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

I took like a 2 week hiatus from hockey because I just can't stand this team/coach.  Finally decide to come back and we outshoot the Isle 35-13 at ES and lose xD

Giroux plays 26 seconds in OT and is now essentially a 3rd line C and plays on PP2.  I'm ******* done. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, flyers0909 said:

I took like a 2 week hiatus from hockey because I just can't stand this team/coach.  Finally decide to come back and we outshoot the Isle 35-13 at ES and lose xD

Giroux plays 26 seconds in OT and is now essentially a 3rd line C and plays on PP2.  I'm ******* done. 

Is Hayes injured? He looked really bloody slow.

9 hours ago, Canadian Saint said:

Is Hayes injured? He looked really bloody slow.

He was absolutely awful last night, still played the most minutes of any forward.  Even when he's playing well he still looks like that, he is so good at controlling the puck when he is on and makes it look easy.  But when he's off he just looks so lazy, he's a tough one to watch sometimes.  

If you ever needed proof make up calls are a thing and the NHL hires refs straight from the circus:

1st ref: I know it wasn’t much but I wanted to get a ******* penalty on Nashville

2nd ref: I know

Also the fact that Colin Campbell still has a job after the email thing is a disgrace. Explains why the refs are clowns too.

Edited by Canadian Saint
  • Like 3

Just now, Canadian Saint said:

The cynic in me believes his retirement was just brought up to an earlier date (he was due to retire at the end of the season) and since the NHL is going all in on gambling, needed this to go away quickly.

Yeah, from what I can tell, they didn't "fire" him, they suspended him until his retirement so he can still get his pension and what not.