Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

40 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

I been trying to get into it more, watching the Blue Jackets (local) 

It's fun. Gonna be fun. 

Getting more as in getting into hockey? Either way welcome to the best sport on the planet. BJs have a great GM, a coach who is leaving at the end of the season, and a cannon in their ice rink (similar usage to the Bucs).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Canadian Saint said:

Getting more as in getting into hockey? Either way welcome to the best sport on the planet. BJs have a great GM, a coach who is leaving at the end of the season, and a cannon in their ice rink (similar usage to the Bucs).

Also, if you ever get into the draft process @carl_sjunior, just be forewarned that Jarmo (the BJ's GM) does his own thing so it will feel like time wasted lol.

1 minute ago, Canadian Saint said:

It looked awful. I honestly would be surprised if he is ready for camp. Looked like mulitple ligaments buckled.

He had a firm grasp on the trainers wrist when dude touched his knee. You knew it was bad when he reacted like that.

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

That...is hilarious.

Was cracking up when I saw that on Twitter haha.  This might be the worst way I've ever spent 40 minutes in my life, this game is terrible.  Just hoping this continues to improve the draft pick, make sure we sell, and hopefully get this front office/staff canned. 

• Like 1