Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

Just now, flyers0909 said:

At least Flyers draft class has been looking real nice to start the year.  Foerster had 2G, 2A tonight and Zayde Wisdom has 11 points in 17 games so far in the AHL. 

Loved foerster. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

Flyers had an .831 SV% in March!!!!  That's like historically bad hahah

If I had any photoshop skills, I would take the "It's me, Austin" Vince McMahon meme and put Cory Schneider's face on it with a Carter Hart jersey on lmao.

4 hours ago, flyers0909 said:

Flyers had an .831 SV% in March!!!!  That's like historically bad hahah

Plus the historically bad play against the Rangers and Zibanejad and being the team to let the Sabres break a historical losing streak.

Are they any other historically bad things we can do? If we can't be good at hockey we might as well be a good trivia question

• Like 1

1 minute ago, flyers0909 said:

My God I'm sure they had this lined up for a while but what terrible timing haha

No, no, no, no. This is definitely one of AV's mindgames to get through to Hart.

"Save the children, Carter." 
"Think about all those starving families!"

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

It is maddening that Carolina is going to add a stud like Seth Jarvis to this group.

lol Jarvis, Drury, Gunler, Nybeck, Pashin, Ponomaryov

Doesn't include less exciting guys like Rees, Geekie and Bokk either.

Edited by beekay414

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

It is maddening that Carolina is going to add a stud like Seth Jarvis to this group.

Seth jarvis... My early first draft crush asking with raymond.  I don't understand how some people didn't like him

• Like 1

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

lol Jarvis, Drury, Gunler, Nybeck, Pashin, Ponomaryov

Doesn't include less exciting guys like Rees, Geekie and Bokk either.

I'll have to see how they pan out, but nobody has had better drafts in like the last three years to me then Carolina

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Forge said:

Seth jarvis... My early first draft crush asking with raymond.  I don't understand how some people didn't like him

I know Holtz is a goal scorer but, god damn, would Jarvis look real damn good driving a line with Nico as his C.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'll have to see how they pan out, but nobody has had better drafts in like the last three years to me then Carolina

Without a doubt. Maybe Los Angeles can compete. They definitely absolutely killed the 2020 draft for me.

Also, you know we gave them the pick for Jaccob Slavin, right? I believe it was the Ponikarovsky trade.