Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

1 minute ago, flyers0909 said:

Just watch Fletcher add some middling pieces tomorrow and toss away a 3rd and a 5th or something instead of selling.  

I amended that to fit what I was actually trying to say because I no good wit wordz. 

We have guys over on HF that are down on this team because of our W/L record despite showing legitimate progress on the ice while icing the youngest team in hockey. They tried to brush off the East as "is it really THAT good tho?" and I just shook my head. Yes, the East is stupid good. Anybody that can't admit that just wants to ***** about the team for the sake of doing it.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I amended that to fit what I was actually trying to say because I no good wit wordz. 

We have guys over on HF that are down on this team because of our W/L record despite showing legitimate progress on the ice while icing the youngest team in hockey. They tried to brush off the East as "is it really THAT good tho?" and I just shook my head. Yes, the East is stupid good. Anybody that can't admit that just wants to ***** about the team for the sake of doing it.

Agreed, there is a clear top 4 though and the "worst" of those 4 has dominated us this year and just added Hall.  Would be completely hilarious (and not surprising) for Chuck to add like Derek Ryan or some **** tomorrow instead of selling Raffl/Laughton. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, flyers0909 said:

Agreed, there is a clear top 4 though and the "worst" of those 4 has dominated us this year and just added Hall.  Would be completely hilarious (and not surprising) for Chuck to add like Derek Ryan or some **** tomorrow instead of selling Raffl/Laughton. 

Yeah, you guys are 4 pts back of Boston and they have 2 games in hand and now you're behind/tied with the Rags. Should definitely sell.

Edited by beekay414

Just now, Canadian Saint said:

Buyer beware is all I can say lol

He'd thrive with Jack, but the best piece I'd give would be our first this year. I feel like Laine may be in that territory where he's going to get quantity and not full on quality