Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

You know...I didn't think about spoiling this for people...I wasn't sure if anyone was actually watching it or cared...not sure if I should stop posting these updates now....

Meh. Just post updates. If we can alter the thread title to say expansion draft spoilers I don't think it's an issue.

2 minutes ago, diehardlionfan said:

I’m beginning to feel the same way. Looks like Larsson wanted a change of scenery. Another bad look for the team

Man I really wonder what we're gonna do for RHD. Bear is ok with Nurse, but we have a gaping hole after him and before Bouchard. Not a whole lot of options. Barrie rumors don't instill me with any sort of confidence.

30 minutes ago, Forge said:

The part that cracks me up is the multi year part. 

I would laugh if it wasn’t so frustrating. Holland better shake the cobwebs out. Smith multi year.😳Larson walks apparently not for a better offer but a change of scenery. I doubt it’s the scenery out the window. Job one for Holland was to get him signed, fail. 

Now it’s being said he’s going after Tyson Barrie good grief. So let the shutdown guy walk and sign a guy that will block Bouchard. 

2 minutes ago, Canadian Saint said:

Man I really wonder what we're gonna do for RHD. Bear is ok with Nurse, but we have a gaping hole after him and before Bouchard. Not a whole lot of options. Barrie rumors don't instill me with any sort of confidence.

The devils have a slightly used PK Subban for you 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Canadian Saint said:

Holland failed big time. If they sign Barrie it relegates Bouchard to second PP unit. They only way he gets better is playing meaningful minutes. 

Smith multi year is frustrating. That looks to me like drafting Cossa is their hope.

Good grief.