Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I would ask DeBrusk and Swayman/Vladar, at least, along with a pick if I were Arizona.

Yeah, it'll take more than Debrusk, but I think that's the right starting point. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Minny kind of have to pay the astronomical fee right? They bought out both Parise and Suter, and their ROY is unhappy with the talent on the team. It might cost them quite a bit, but Kaprizov and Eichel is a dynamic duo to form 2/3 of a first line.

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Supposedly the ask is still astronomical. I feel like that is not something that gets done any time soon. 

I think it hinges on whether or not Anaheim is willing to move either Zegras (they won't) or #3 tonight. 

#3, Perreault/Colangelo, Dostal, Lundestrum, LaCombe and maybe even Deslauriers (flip for a pick) could get it done.

Edited by beekay414

Just now, beekay414 said:

I think it hinges on whether or not Anaheim is willing to move either Zegras (they won't) or #3 tonight. 

#3, Perreault, Dostal, Lundestrum, LaCombe and maybe even Deslauriers (flip for a pick) could get it done.

Lordy if that's all it took I'm sure Anaheim would do it. It's essentially a 3rd overall pick and a ton of middling talent for a franchise C.

Just now, Canadian Saint said:

Lordy if that's all it took I'm sure Anaheim would do it. It's essentially a 3rd overall pick and a ton of middling talent for a franchise C.

How dare you refer to Jacob Perreault as MIDDLING TALENT!!!!

But yeah, I'm not sure what the package would look like. The Kings make way more sense with their prospect pool.

Just now, Canadian Saint said:

Matthew Dumba + Matthew Boldy + Marco Rossi + #23 + #26 For Jack Eichel

I think that would require a 3rd team to take Dumba for futures. Buffalo would be wise to capitalize on him having 2 years remaining rather than hold of dealing him down the line since I doubt he'd be willing to extend.