Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

I don't know how Vegas hasn't jumped on that, to be honest. The first would be late, so that's very meh. Hague is still a third pairing dman. Smith is a solid player, but holds little trade value. 

Krebs is the only true premium asset in here unless you're really bullish on Hague. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't know how Vegas hasn't jumped on that, to be honest. The first would be late, so that's very meh. Hague is still a third pairing dman. Smith is a solid player, but holds little trade value. 

Krebs is the only true premium asset in here unless you're really bullish on Hague. 

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

lol there's no way this is true, right? If it is, Vegas would be dumb to turn that down.

This really isn't helping the idea that we are potentially the same person. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Forge said:

Damn, was one of the RHD I was interested in if we swung and missed on Dougie

Not a lot on the market after Dougie at RHD, period. I could live with Cody Ceci but he would probably want legit term and I ain't giving it to him. Mark Pysyk is an offensive dman and could be a decent 3rd pairing guy next to Siegenthaler. 

Of course, we could always chase a trade for a RHD too.

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Not a lot on the market after Dougie at RHD, period. I could live with Cody Ceci but he would probably want legit term and I ain't giving it to him. Mark Pysyk is an offensive dman and could be a decent 3rd pairing guy next to Siegenthaler. 

Of course, we could always chase a trade for a RHD too.

Doesn't look like Ceci  is an option either

Guessing barrie isn't returning @Canadian Saint