Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

57 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

It somehow keeps getting worse too haha.  Excited to see what they attach to get rid of JVR's contract so they can go after Johnny. 

Yeah, I'm going to need you to leave JG alone. The devils kind of have to go get him now. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Forge said:

Yeah, I'm going to need you to leave JG alone. The devils kind of have to go get him now. 

Might be the most entertaining timeline if they swing and miss on JG. Trying to think of who the funniest FA they could settle for on a massive contract.  Kadri probably?

4 hours ago, flyers0909 said:

Might be the most entertaining timeline if they swing and miss on JG. Trying to think of who the funniest FA they could settle for on a massive contract.  Kadri probably?

Mason Marchment for $5m sounds good to me 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Forge said:

No idea who he is, but worth noting. 

He's an idiot.  He has no sources, just posts stuff that's super vague so he's never technically wrong.  "Hearing the Flyers don't have any trades in the works, but as always that can change".  "Can confirm what Lebrun and Friedman are reporting"

Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 2.56.43 PM.png

Shocking, the Flyers were looking to draft one of the top 6 consensus prospects in the draft. 

Edited by flyers0909
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Canadian Saint said:

Wait what? I haven't followed Philly but Provorov was a steady all minutes D wasn't he? WTF happened?

I think he wasn't great last year if I remember right, but @flyers0909 definitely will know more. 

also, come around more often. The hockey subforum  needs you 😂

• Like 1