Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Oh god.

Not sure I'll love whatever deal it ends up being, but they are already all in with that huberdeau deal. 

They got older, but they keep their window open. 

Truthfully a nice bounce back for what could have been a disaster of an off season 

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Jesus flames have had a hell of a rollercoaster this offseason. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like it. From running back a contending them. to everything blowing up. Back to being a contender. 

Arguably got better after completely having our hands tied and backs against the wall. Tre has done very well.

Are we better than last year? Older no doubt but I think the Weegar addition will be massive.

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

Arguably got better after completely having our hands tied and backs against the wall. Tre has done very well.

Are we better than last year? Older no doubt but I think the Weegar addition will be massive.

Better but also completely different. Kadri and huberbeau play a much different style than Johnny and tkachuk. That Kadri contract is about to suck big time in about 3 years but I guess that’s the price you have to pay to stay competitive. Hockey seriously needs to shorten those contracts next cba. 

20 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Better but also completely different. Kadri and huberbeau play a much different style than Johnny and tkachuk. That Kadri contract is about to suck big time in about 3 years but I guess that’s the price you have to pay to stay competitive. Hockey seriously needs to shorten those contracts next cba. 

Yes and no. Kadri replaces Chucky as our - disturber and plays a more important position. Hubs is an excellent replacement for Johnny, arguably the best two passers in the league. 

Also Johnny and Chucky are playoff ghosts. We needed to reshape the core and I think we've done just that. Next few years will be fun.