Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

26 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Jack Hughes is such a steal already lol 

Really like this deal for Ottawa though. Stutzle is a stud and I think the sooner you do these types of deals, the better. You already have a baseline of him being a 60ish point center / wing. Perfectly reasonable to take this chance that he's going to get to the next level and make this a steal. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Lol we're gonna be getting a 100 pt forward for $8m the next 7 seasons. Unreal. 

Luke is going to be up for a contract and be like, " you have to pay me 2 million more than market value so I can give it to Jack to make up for his salary"

• Like 1

On 9/2/2022 at 10:25 AM, mattyice0401 said:

We’re so close to the season from starting, my body can feel it. 

Hell yeah, same here! I'm also happy that we get to play our first game while the others are still playing pretend. Go Preds! So happy we are keeping Filip.

I'm looking into my crystal ball and optomistically overacheving for a 2nd round bounce. 

Either way, I dont care because it's that magical time of year when we get NFL, baseball playoffs (Go and get another title, Braves!), basketball, and hockey.

Nothing beats October.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kokichi said:

Hell yeah, same here! I'm also happy that we get to play our first game while the others are still playing pretend. Go Preds! So happy we are keeping Filip.

I'm looking into my crystal ball and optomistically overacheving for a 2nd round bounce. 

Either way, I dont care because it's that magical time of year when we get NFL, baseball playoffs (Go and get another title, Braves!), basketball, and hockey.

Nothing beats October.

Welcome to the forums!

58 minutes ago, kokichi said:

Thank you, it looks easier to manage than redditt, which I always found not so user friendly

It is. If you have any questions about anything, mods or myself would be more than happy to help out. This place is also probably a lot less toxic than Reddit, too. 

Edited by mattyice0401