Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

SAAAAAAADDDDDDDD

Hawks are taking it to the Pens so far. 4-0 in the first 10 minutes of the game. Kind of odd to make the defending champs play back to back games to start the season one being at home and the other on the road. 

2 hours ago, .Buzz said:

SAAAAAAADDDDDDDD

Hawks are taking it to the Pens so far. 4-0 in the first 10 minutes of the game. Kind of odd to make the defending champs play back to back games to start the season one being at home and the other on the road. 

So happy to have Saad back on the team, can't believe we got him back. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Blazer026 said:

So happy to have Saad back on the team, can't believe we got him back. 

Yeah, I mean it sucks Panarin is gone but Saad just makes so much more sense for this team. Plus I just love the way he plays.

• Like 1

Love that start to the season for the Devils. Goal and an assist for Bratt..not sure where that dude came from (6th round pick last year), but he's super young, and he doesn't seem overwhelmed. Not sure how he holds up over the long haul, but excited for him. Then 3 assists for Butcher. I actually wasn't overly impressed with him in the preseason, so it's nice to see him get off to a good start, though I'd like the holes on the back end to clear up. Really happy with what the offense produced today - should have had another goal. Just a great save on Severson on one shot. 

That being said...hate that we gave up 40 shots. Does not inspire confidence in our defensive ability moving forward. Great showing by Schneider today. Hopefully nothing long term of Stafford and Palmieri. 

• Like 1