PFF says Terry McClaurin Is the best WR in the NFCE

turtle28

He is the best in the division. With even good QB play this guy has 1200 as a rookie go back and just see how many times this guys open early and late where they just couldn’t even pull the trigger this guys about to be insane this season. He should have had 8-180-2 on Slay and slay is a beast that’s one game. This guy was beating guys all season. I agree and it’s not being a homer this guy is the truth and he is a premier player already.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

He is the best in the division. With even good QB play this guy has 1200 as a rookie go back and just see how many times this guys open early and late where they just couldn’t even pull the trigger this guys about to be insane this season. He should have had 8-180-2 on Slay and slay is a beast that’s one game. This guy was beating guys all season. I agree and it’s not being a homer this guy is the truth and he is a premier player already.

I love McLaurin, I’m biased given he also stared at Ohio State and I think he’s more physically gifted than Amari Cooper: 

1. Terry is faster

2. Terry has better hands

3. Terry high points balls better and makes more contested plays.

That being said, Terry has to prove that he’ll be the best WR in the division this year. I think he is, as @lavar703 does, but he has to prove it first.

• 80-90 recs, 1200 yds & 10 TDs is possible for Terry this year but, there are factors where he may not.

If we are a run first offense (30-40 runs a game & 20-25 pass attempts) and if Haskins isn’t consistent then, Terry may not reach his potential.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Danger said:

You guys must have said this 50 times since the end of the season. Is this really all you have to hang your hat on that you need to keep regurgitating the same thing as if it were news time and time again?

Danger.... surely you have better things to do than this..... 

1 hour ago, Danger said:

You guys must have said this 50 times since the end of the season. Is this really all you have to hang your hat on that you need to keep regurgitating the same thing as if it were news time and time again?

A) this was a new post by PFF.

B) we finished last in the division last season and he's one of few bright spots on offense that we are confident about going forward.

C) now we have the whole name change thing, owners wanting out,etc...

D) Dan Snyder still owns the team

So...

...yeah

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

A) this was a new post by PFF.

Yeah but I've seen this posted numerous times in the last handful of months in both NFL Gen as well as the NFC East thread over on the Eagles board. I'm glad you guys got someone to be proud of but at this point it feels like a comedian who needs to write some new jokes.

• Like 1

Just now, Danger said:

Yeah but I've seen this posted numerous times in the last handful of months in both NFL Gen as well as the NFC East thread over on the Eagles board. I'm glad you guys got someone to be proud of but at this point it feels like a comedian who needs to write some new jokes.

Well, we do post other things (Chase Young, etc...) as well. Usually at this point in the offseason, we're talking about who has looked good in OTAs and Minicamp by now. But alas, we are where we are. 

Again though, it's a lone bright spot for the offense and it was a new post by PFF. So naturally it's gonna get posted here.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Danger said:

Weird that this bothered you so much. Maybe it’s because I haven’t posted as frequently as of late but I haven’t seen this anywhere else but this thread.

With that said, yes, this is pretty much all we have to hang our hats on. We suck, the teams name is changing and our owner is Daniel Snyder. Let us have this lol

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Danger said:

I guess we could be talking about DJax. How’s that going?

3 hours ago, Danger said:

We don’t control what is posted in the NFL Gen & in your forum. It’s been discussed here as well and as you can see it’s not like everyone agrees with PFF on this.