Super Bowl LV predictions

Championshiporbust

3 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

If Bill O’ Brien is the GM, couldn’t he trade the Texans 2021 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th round picks, & head coach Bill O’Brien to the Jets?

He doesn't have those, so nope. Too. Ad for me, I'd give that up to get him out.

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

I am a Vikings fan, not an Eagles fan. You'll have to excuse me for not following your team religiously...

No problem. Figured as much as the football world reported just how bad our secondary was in 2018 and WR were in 2019 do to injury, you would of been apprised of the situation.  Apologies. 🍺

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

On 7/13/2020 at 4:32 AM, TecmoSuperJoe said:

The NFC is so stacked I'm not sure who would make it from that side based on last year. But each year is so different, teams can completely flip. Especially with COVID-19 now in the mix, it will be interesting to see if the conference stays strong. Also only team gets a first round BYE now. I still can't believe the Saints didn't even make the championship game. I'd like to think the Saints, 49ers, Buccaneers, Seahawks, Cowboys, Packers, Vikings, and Rams could make it there. In the AFC I think it's down to to the Chiefs and Ravens. Everyone else won't be on the same level. 

Sadly, due to corona and a brand new coaching staff, I dont think have a real shot. 

On 7/13/2020 at 4:35 PM, Nabbs4u said:

Is this a real question or sarcasm?

2018 Eagles lost there entire secondary "EXCEPT" Malcolm Jenkins signing 4 PS CB by seasons end. Still somehow making the playoffs. 

2019 Eagles lost every WR on the 53 man roster to start the season by seasons end. Yet again adding 3 PS WR and making the Playoffs.

Theres normal depth, injuries, replacements and then there's insurmountable depth thats needed which describes the 18/19 Eagles.           

Your team is old as dirt and your QB is injury prone. I literally called it the last 2 years.

The entire NFL community "Eagles most stacked team in the NFL!".... Yeah, and they will play together for like 6 games. 

On 7/13/2020 at 12:21 AM, Dub_City30 said:

That defense we have is a juggernaut! Smh Jimmy Gs full second year under Shanny and improved O-Line. Basically owned Mahome’s for 3 and half a qrts in the Super Bowl until that major collapse.The amount of disrespect this team gets is straight laughable.   

“basically owned mahomes for 3 and 1/2 quarters” lol

19 hours ago, Dub_City30 said:

Yeah we did lol 4 sacks and 2 picks. 

but didn’t seal the deal. just admit y’all overpaid for a belichick system QB like the chiefs did so many years ago with matt cassell...There’s no one to blame for the fact that he overthrew his open receiver with a chance to win the game. Y’all wouldn’t even be in that game if the Packers weren’t so awful last year. But hey I feel bad for Jimmy G it wasn’t all his fault. Sherman’s poor coverage cost them. Richard Sherman has an undeservedly high ranking in the new Madden SMH did they not watch the SB? So you wonder why the Niners are being disrespected?

Just now, Chris87 said:

but didn’t seal the deal. just admit y’all overpaid for a belichick system QB like the chiefs did so many years ago with matt cassell...There’s no one to blame for the fact that he overthrew his open receiver with a chance to win the game. Y’all wouldn’t even be in that game if the Packers weren’t so awful last year. But hey I feel bad for Jimmy G it wasn’t all his fault. Sherman’s poor coverage cost them. Richard Sherman has an undeservedly high ranking in the new Madden SMH did they not watch the SB? So you wonder why the Niners are being disrespected?

i’m not a hater i like the 49ers i’m just throwing that out there