Madden 21

Same ish. Appeal to the mostly casual fanbase by putting out a cool cover of Lamar, get all the athletes to promote it and react to their madden ratings on Youtube - then the game is the same recycled, tired, lazy crap with no care given to certain modes and the animations are still awful.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

@biggio7 I skimmed through that with no sound, but what I am gathering is it is legit IDENTICAL to M20? 

Yeah, the guy just got screen shots of the game. He said the same thing, just a new color scheme that's all. I was reading on operation sports. There was a little gameplay difference if you control defensive linemen, it seemed? I'm not sure cause I don't use them.

The #FixMaddenFranchise movement caused EA to make statement about it and they are working on it or something. But, I'd be surprised.

There is a new feature called 'The Yard'. People think it might be like 7 on 7 or something, like NFL Street in a sense. But, regarding franchise, same stuff supposedly more traits/xfactors.

17 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

Yeah, the guy just got screen shots of the game. He said the same thing, just a new color scheme that's all. I was reading on operation sports. There was a little gameplay difference if you control defensive linemen, it seemed? I'm not sure cause I don't use them.

The #FixMaddenFranchise movement caused EA to make statement about it and they are working on it or something. But, I'd be surprised.

There is a new feature called 'The Yard'. People think it might be like 7 on 7 or something, like NFL Street in a sense. But, regarding franchise, same stuff supposedly more traits/xfactors.

The Yard thing was actually predicted by a madden youtuber because madden seems to follow FIFA and FIFA did it last year

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

Of course...they spend resources on gimmicky features like that that no one asked for and are lucky to be in the game the next year, but constantly ignore a beloved, long time game mode that people have been begging for for years...mainly because they havent found a way to monetize it with countless microtransactions.

• Like 2

Not officially released by EA, but 

Sports Gamers Online got some leaked OVR ratings of everyone 90+ and there are only 4/99 OVR players: Mahomes, CMAC, Donald and Gilmore 

Saquon Barkley wasn’t listed but CMAC, Elliott, Chubb, Henry, Cook, and Aaron Jones were all 90+ OVR

Gronk got a 95 rating

Ryan Moody aka “RyanMoody21” on YouTube and @ShutdownSafety on Twitter posted this video on YouTube showing that the Golden Nugget sent out an investment package showing that it benchmarks itself against online gaming including EA. Everybody is making money on this micro transactions b***s*** and until it ends franchise won’t be supported fully. 

I’ve already said my pre-order for Madden 21 was locked in with Speedway Reward points so I didn’t pay a dime out of pocket but I can certainly turn future points into gift cards for other things. 

19 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Sports Gamers Online got some leaked OVR ratings of everyone 90+ and there are only 4/99 OVR players: Mahomes, CMAC, Donald and Gilmore 

Saquon Barkley wasn’t listed but CMAC, Elliott, Chubb, Henry, Cook, and Aaron Jones were all 90+ OVR

Gronk got a 95 rating

Weak. Gilmore should be 90+ but not 99.

Barkley not above 90 but Chubb, Cook, and Jones are?

Gronk at 95 is too high.

• Like 2