Madden 21

17 hours ago, August4th said:

they took it out, but I think its one of the things they will bring back after all the backlash they got the the summer. its sad lol

That is so beyond pathetic.    Not only are they not improving franchise, they are actively sabotaging it.   I hate EA so much.

But not worries, they will bring it back as a "revolutionary" new feature for Madden 24.         😡

2 hours ago, 43M said:

That is so beyond pathetic.    Not only are they not improving franchise, they are actively sabotaging it.   I hate EA so much.

But not worries, they will bring it back as a "revolutionary" new feature for Madden 24.         😡

just gotta hope they lose the exclusive license in 5 yrs, because its clear EA is incapable of making a good football game anymore

3 hours ago, August4th said:

just gotta hope they lose the exclusive license in 5 yrs, because its clear EA is incapable of making a good football game anymore

I said that 5 years ago when they renewed the LAST exclusive license deal.

40 minutes ago, 43M said:

I said that 5 years ago when they renewed the LAST exclusive license deal.

NFL letting 2k back in the football gaming world and EA almost losing it this time around gives me hope they will lose it for good in 5 yrs.  I'm hoping this 2k game can be a entertaining Console game and not some phone app game, because I'll buy their Arcade NFL game over maddens "simulation" game.

• Like 1

On 10/16/2020 at 2:54 AM, Duluther said:

No worries if so. It’s looking to fill up nicely for a start tomorrow. (Only problem is the majority of users will be from Reddit/etc. again, wish the majority was from FF as that’d just be the true seal of quality, but oh well.)

That league still going?

This game is wild. I made the playoffs in my online fantasy league. Difficulty is on All-Madden, my o-line is all in their 70's and my RB is rookie Taylor who is 78 overall. I threw the ball a combined like 5 times in 3 playoff games and just ran goalline running plays on chew clock. I am now in the Super Bowl. 

The CPU just couldn't comprehend this.

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

This game is wild. I made the playoffs in my online fantasy league. Difficulty is on All-Madden, my o-line is all in their 70's and my RB is rookie Taylor who is 78 overall. I threw the ball a combined like 5 times in 3 playoff games and just ran goalline running plays on chew clock. I am now in the Super Bowl. 

The CPU just couldn't comprehend this.

Yikes.

15 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

He just stiff arms and that’s it lol

X on the Xbox, square on the Playstation. It was just one tap but it changed to double tap in an update not long after 21 came out. Think you've gotta tap it really quick, so I just hammer it fast like 12 times in panic but they do slide haha.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RJ_11 said:

X on the Xbox, square on the Playstation. It was just one tap but it changed to double tap in an update not long after 21 came out. Think you've gotta tap it really quick, so I just hammer it fast like 12 times in panic but they do slide haha.

Yeah it is the double tap.