Madden 21

Playing NHL 21 on EA Play that comes with Gamepass and while not a big hockey guy at all, seems like a fun game. Physics are very good. 

Just sucks, why does EA’s worst studio have to be the sport I love.... NCAA was a respectable studio as well. Heck, even NBA Live is better than Madden and not that bad of a game, just 2K is much better game so no one buys it. 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Playing NHL 21 on EA Play that comes with Gamepass and while not a big hockey guy at all, seems like a fun game. Physics are very good. 

Just sucks, why does EA’s worst studio have to be the sport I love.... NCAA was a respectable studio as well. Heck, even NBA Live is better than Madden and not that bad of a game, just 2K is much better game so no one buys it. 

I’m glad the ncaa series is dead in retrospect. It ended at the top and didn’t have to endure like ****iest 7 years of sports games around the block. Ncaa at least went out in a way that makes me nostalgic for it even though I still play it 1-2 hrs a day lol

16 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

I’m glad the ncaa series is dead in retrospect. It ended at the top and didn’t have to endure like ****iest 7 years of sports games around the block. Ncaa at least went out in a way that makes me nostalgic for it even though I still play it 1-2 hrs a day lol

NCAA pulled a Tupac.

Perhaps even Tupac's music would of deteriorated over time.

On 12/1/2020 at 5:47 PM, BayRaider said:

EA to Brian Mazique (guy from Operation Sports): We've been working on NexGen Madden for over two years!

Brian Mazique to another OS guy: What did they do for two years, work on DK Metcalf's muscles...?

Deadddd

I actually have some hope. 2K feels like a completely different game on next gen and the developers said the new consoles allowed them to change everything down to the physics of how the ball moves and players footwork. NFL players have all had microchips in their pads for the last 5 seasons tracking every movement they've made on the field and the developers said they've integrated that heavily into the next gen game. We'll see though, Madden 21 on current gen is unplayable. 

17 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I actually have some hope. 2K feels like a completely different game on next gen and the developers said the new consoles allowed them to change everything down to the physics of how the ball moves and players footwork. NFL players have all had microchips in their pads for the last 5 seasons tracking every movement they've made on the field and the developers said they've integrated that heavily into the next gen game. We'll see though, Madden 21 on current gen is unplayable. 

2K released several gameplay videos of actual gameplay footage before launch though. EA is clearly hiding something. No gameplay, at all, shown. Unheard of. Just a cinematic trailer.

I'm hoping for the best as well, but obviously low expectations. We'll find out tomorrow. Game releases in 25 hours.

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Pretty strange that the game drops in like 27 hours and they haven't released any gameplay yet. 

How is that strange? It’d be more strange if they did, and actually said it was a worthwhile game. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I don't think I've ever seen a game release without showing actual gameplay before it comes out. 

I bet EA just stopped working all together during the pandemic, when literally every other company went remote, and worked even more than usual.