Madden 21

5 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I bet JJSS is pretty high? I'm convinced it's all about social media..lol

Neither Juju or Pouncey deserve to be that high.   

You could perhaps argue Juju was held back a good bit by QB play last year, but he sure as hell shouldnt be have a higher overall than TJ.

Pouncey was staight trash last year.  He should be in the mid or low 70s.

Watt should at least be a 90.

Only thing Ill say remotely defending this is that overalls dont mean too much...its alot more about individual skill ratings, but when you tout the overall rating and show certain players rated much higher or lower than they should be....

....you know what....I'm overthinking this.  Its just easier to say EA sucks.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Danger said:
On 7/13/2020 at 10:02 AM, JBURGE said:

Barkley should be higher than Aaron Jones, yikes. Around the same as Cook and Chubb. 

Barkley should be higher than Cook and Chubb....

I have no issue with him being lower than them, as long as it's a couple points. I think they both have an argument. I would rank them Barkley = Cook > Chubb, but all within a couple points. 

Just now, JBURGE said:

I have no issue with him being lower than them, as long as it's a couple points. I think they both have an argument. I would rank them Barkley = Cook > Chubb, but all within a couple points. 

if CMC is a 99, and Zeke is a 93. Barkley should be  around 95

11 minutes ago, Danger said:

if CMC is a 99, and Zeke is a 93. Barkley should be  around 95

I'm trying not to use actual numbers, because I think CMC being what 6 points ahead of everyone else is ridiculous, but sure. I think Barkley could be 95, I actually like where he is at 89 if they were to bring everyone else down. Cook an 89, Chubb 88. Or Barkley 95, Cook 95, Chubb 94. Something like that. 

They're bad where they stand, because Caff is not 10 points better than Barkley. 

8 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Barkley is an actual freak that doesn't make any sense. It's like he's a glitch or something. To not even have him 90 is absolutely hilarious. Is he poleing the developers wife?

He's at 91. 

https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/madden-nfl-21/player-ratings

Below Henry and Chubb, tied with Dalvin Cook. Which is insulting.