Madden 21

9 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I don't give a **** about graphics.  Sine 2016, the graphics are as real as I will ever need them to be for a video game. 

I would take Madden 12 graphics if they would just deliver us an amazing franchise mode.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I don't give a **** about graphics.  Sine 2016, the graphics are as real as I will ever need them to be for a video game. 

PS3 graphics are enough for me, for any game honestly. PS1 > PS2 and PS2 > PS3 were huge jumps in graphics. PS3 > PS4 and PS4 > PS5 were only marginal jumps. I'd say PS5 from PS3 is pretty substantial for most games, but not really needed for a sports game.

PS3 Graphics, with a PS2 Enhanced Franchise Mode, with complete custom-ability like 2K with adding teams, editing teams, etc is all I would really need.

• Like 1

On 12/6/2020 at 7:14 PM, BayRaider said:

PS3 graphics are enough for me, for any game honestly. PS1 > PS2 and PS2 > PS3 were huge jumps in graphics. PS3 > PS4 and PS4 > PS5 were only marginal jumps. I'd say PS5 from PS3 is pretty substantial for most games, but not really needed for a sports game.

PS3 Graphics, with a PS2 Enhanced Franchise Mode, with complete custom-ability like 2K with adding teams, editing teams, etc is all I would really need.

Untrue from a different perspective. Look at beginning ps4 game’s to the newest ones. We will be able to compare end ps5 cycle games to current in several years to see the true power. Difference between first ps4 games to end ps5 games will be substantial 

1 minute ago, Ty21 said:

Untrue from a different perspective. Look at beginning ps4 game’s to the newest ones. We will be able to compare end ps5 cycle games to current in several years to see the true power. Difference between first ps4 games to end ps5 games will be substantial 

We will see. I think it will end up being like this:

1) PS2 > PS3

2) PS1 > PS2

(these were huge jumps)

3) PS4 > PS5

4) PS3 > PS4

PS3 to PS4 was hardly a generation jump. PS3 to PS4 Pro and Xbox One X was more of a generation jump. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Wait a damn minute...

What is Maximum Football 2020?

Why aren’t we all supporting this?

Great customization features, but the gameplay is still several years away. Gameplay mechanics are worse than majority of mobile games. I like where they are heading though. Just a small dev team of 3-4 people but growing. If you want to use it as just a simulator, they do have a ton of customization options. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Wait a damn minute...

Because its pretty bad.  I wish it wasnt, but it is.   I donated $10 a couple years ago, but its not going anywhere. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

Great customization features, but the gameplay is still several years away. Gameplay mechanics are worse than majority of mobile games. I like where they are heading though. Just a small dev team of 3-4 people but growing. If you want to use it as just a simulator, they do have a ton of customization options. 

I don't think I'd like it much, but I'm really tempted to just buy it just to say I supported it and probably never play it. 

If spending 30 dollars is a 30 dollar FU2EA, it might be worth it. 

14 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Wait a damn minute...

it’s so bad, I’d rather donate the cost of the game to them for the idea and so they can continue improving than to use the same money to buy the game and play it lol. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ty21 said:

it’s so bad, I’d rather donate the cost of the game to them for the idea and so they can continue improving than to use the same money to buy the game and play it lol. 

I kinda agree.

I said they should perhaps focus on making a head coach type game.   Meaning, just make a game with a super in depth franchise and just have the action play out on the field.    It still has to look/perform better than it does now, but it would save develop costs in on field gameplay.     If that takes off somehow, then perhaps move on to making a full football game, but as of right now they have no shot at going anywhere with what they have as far as money and manpower.   However, I do think a solid Head Coach mode type game could have some success.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 43M said:

I kinda agree.

I said they should perhaps focus on making a head coach type game.   Meaning, just make a game with a super in depth franchise and just have the action play out on the field.    It still has to look/perform better than it does now, but it would save develop costs in on field gameplay.     If that takes off somehow, then perhaps move on to making a full football game, but as of right now they have no shot at going anywhere with what they have as far as money and manpower.   However, I do think a solid Head Coach mode type game could have some success.

I’ve been waiting for the OOTP of Football forever. First company that gets that to market will strike rich. There is a game called Front Office Football, but it’s pretty trash. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

It's crazy how this is an extremely active football forum yet Madden talk is almost non existent. Goes to show how much people hate it.

With good reason. Only people who like Madden is people who didn’t play 2K and Madden on PS2, and think this current rubbish is acceptable. 

EA is not a good sports title company. Madden blows, NHL blows, Fifa is below average, and UFC is below average.