Madden 21

Gave up on Madden a couple years ago. I agree with @43M if you want change you need to boycott the monopoly EA has on the NFL license. I'd love to see what 2K could do with a modern football game. But until we the consumer make use our influence to hit EA in the pockets it won't happen.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, biggio7 said:

I really don't want to see a 2K game. I just want to see EA use their billions to make a proper game like they should be able to do.

2K making a game is the most efficient way to that, for the consumer.  We're suffering from a lack of direct competition. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, biggio7 said:

I really don't want to see a 2K game. I just want to see EA use their billions to make a proper game like they should be able to do.

Why would you not want more options?

I get it...2K sucks just as much as EA these days...but that direct lack of competition is why sports games have gone way downhill.   

I dont care who makes it....but EA wont change until they are forced to.

I haven't even been able to play my 10 hour free trial for 2 months thanks to a glitch they still haven't fixed. This company is such a joke. I switched to EA Access/Play on the annual subscription so I get them all for $30 CAD per year so I feel less bad about it.

16 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

That's a thing?

Yeah, the games aren't added on right away. Madden usually gets added on around the superbowl, idk about the other sports games. I did it for this year because there was no way I was paying for madden full price, and this way I can play Battlefront and other games that are on there. 

It is called EA Play now, and it is actually included with Xbox Gamepass which you can get on PC or Xbox consoles, and you have to pay for it separately on Playstation

15 hours ago, BayRaider said:

He's been doing that for a couple of years.  I get depressed reading his posts.  I think he's had conversations with EA execs.  Love to see them bring him on.

Free to Play* 

*FREE TRIAL FROM 12:01AM PST ON JANUARY 28, 2021 THROUGH 11:59PM PST ON JANUARY 31, 2021. PERSISTENT INTERNET CONNECTION, EA ACCOUNT, PREMIUM CONSOLE ACCOUNT, AND ACCEPTANCE OF EA USER AGREEMENT (TERMS.EA.COM) AND PRIVACY AND COOKIE POLICY (PRIVACY.EA.COM) REQUIRED TO PLAY. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO ACCESS TRIAL; MANDATORY CONTENT UPDATES MAY BE DOWNLOADED AUTOMATICALLY, REQUIRE ADDITIONAL STORAGE, INCUR BANDWIDTH, USAGE FEES, & REQUIRE AN ADDITIONAL PURCHASE TO ACCESS.

On 1/27/2021 at 6:38 PM, BayRaider said:

mother of god wow GIF

Ive actually read his past franchise threads and this one was every bit as impressive.

Its absolutely disgusting that EA doesnt have people anywhere close to this passionate working on the game.  

I dont even need EVERYTHING in that thread.      Even 1/3rd of that would be awesome.

Go back and play Madden 12 and imagine where Madden franchise could be if they just kept adding onto that each year as opposed to completely scrapping it and starting over and only adding a few improvements in a 9 year span.

I legit hate EA.   They have done more damage to gaming than probably any other company. 

10 hours ago, 43M said:

mother of god wow GIF

Ive actually read his past franchise threads and this one was every bit as impressive.

Its absolutely disgusting that EA doesnt have people anywhere close to this passionate working on the game.  

I dont even need EVERYTHING in that thread.      Even 1/3rd of that would be awesome.

Go back and play Madden 12 and imagine where Madden franchise could be if they just kept adding onto that each year as opposed to completely scrapping it and starting over and only adding a few improvements in a 9 year span.

I legit hate EA.   They have done more damage to gaming than probably any other company. 

Yeah M12 had the basics to build off of, including create a team. Instead of building off of it, they absolutely ripped everything out in M13. M13 is probably the worst franchise mode in the game. They added some stuff back and fixed some stuff the following year in M25 but it’s literally been the same franchise mode since M25.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Yeah M12 had the basics to build off of, including create a team. Instead of building off of it, they absolutely ripped everything out in M13. M13 is probably the worst franchise mode in the game. They added some stuff back and fixed some stuff the following year in M25 but it’s literally been the same franchise mode since M25.

What are they even going to call the game in 4 years?  Have they ever made a statement on that?  Madden 2025 lol. 

42 minutes ago, OkeyDoke21 said:

What are they even going to call the game in 4 years?  Have they ever made a statement on that?  Madden 2025 lol. 

They acted like that 25th anniversary meant they were going to give us something special.   Meanwhile, the game was trash.