Madden 21

10 hours ago, Ty21 said:

1br19li.jpg

cover leak. Would be totally typical of madden, which is notorious for putting the same ****ty reiteration with updated rosters, to put out a cover that is essentially the exact same art style as the prior one. 

Curious what they are doing for franchise this year, allegedly they are going to address it after the outrage of 21

4 hours ago, Ty21 said:

I doubt it 😂

They can’t do nothing after saying that. I mean the bar can’t be lower, it’s so jacked that any number of things would equal an improvement.

I hope though nobody is holding their breath for any of the big stuff.

Was hoping they’d cite COVID and needing to improve as a reason to skip a year. Rely on all the crap like Ultimate team and even a charged update (any new uniforms, new coaches, correct schedule and starting in 2021). Then just do a deep dive to fix a lot of the core issues with the extra time. But that’d go against all their instincts.....

• Like 1

On 2/23/2021 at 11:21 AM, iknowcool said:

It's EA.

The biggest change will probably be the franchise mode menu.

Nope, now the biggest change will be having a 17 game franchise mode, since that’s what’s happening irl. It’ll be the biggest new feature 

• Like 1

On 2/23/2021 at 1:34 PM, Outpost31 said:

Imagine a football RPG.

I started playing football games when I was 12, and genuinely thought the trajectory they were taking would eventually be like a fusion of madden and gta where you control one player and decide to drive him to practice and games and stuff and do side activities like going to clubs and getting tattoos and venturing around the city picking where you’ll live and stuff. Instead we had features removed and MUT added lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ty21 said:

I started playing football games when I was 12, and genuinely thought the trajectory they were taking would eventually be like a fusion of madden and gta where you control one player and decide to drive him to practice and games and stuff and do side activities like going to clubs and getting tattoos and venturing around the city picking where you’ll live and stuff. Instead we had features removed and MUT added lol

Me too, man.  Me too.