Ever had fooball dreams?

Elky

Oh yeah. Totally. I had a dream of the Pro Bowl actually being fun. And then they had like a three-game baseball league during Pro Bowl week where Kyler, Mahomes, and Russell Wilson somehow ended up on the same team. And then Paul Goldschmidt was there, too. It was weird.

• Like 1

Someone in the 49ers forum dreamed that we won the Super Bowl like a day before it happened. When that person mentioned that, I knew we were going to lose. Wish they would have just kept quiet :)

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

I once had a dream that was the cold open of a TV show, like a procedural drama.  The teams were playing and suddenly the stadium starts getting bombed from above.  People screaming and running, complete chaos.  This was years before the movie was released, but it the tone was a lot like that scene from The Dark Knight Rises.  The camera zooms in on Julius Peppers and another guy who may have been Mike Minter as they take cover on the sideline, and Pep says, "Man, they better call [insert whatever the name of the show was]."

Edited by EvilenFroggen