WaPo article expected Thursday detailing major issues inside Redskins Park

The reporting on this story is so unprofessional.  I have never seen anything like this from a real newspaper where they talk up a story like this.  I don't care how much of a bomb shell this is, they should be embarrassed.

From the lowlife sound of what is going on, my bet is Bruce Allen is at the center of it.  I can't imagine something lowbrow going on at redskins park during the last regime where Bruce Allen isn't a part of it.  

Rumors and innuendos .. getting VERY old. Just the FACTS mam ! I won't be totally surprised if it all the infamous ( or is it famous ? ) Tempest in a Teapot. Santos pinched someone's butt and Mann laughed at it . Maybe it was Larry Michael so he resigned in a huff !

Edited by RSkinGM

12 minutes ago, offbyone said:

The reporting on this story is so unprofessional.  I have never seen anything like this from a real newspaper where they talk up a story like this.  I don't care how much of a bomb shell this is, they should be embarrassed.

From the lowlife sound of what is going on, my bet is Bruce Allen is at the center of it.  I can't imagine something lowbrow going on at redskins park during the last regime where Bruce Allen isn't a part of it.  

For some reason I feel like Bruce Allen is just going to be the fall guy somehow.

9 minutes ago, THESKINSFAN21 said:

Seems like it might not be as bad as being speculated.  They hired a lawyer and the tops guys have said they are sickened by the things they hear people speculating.

Well then release the news and assuage those issues.

2 hours ago, mike23md said:

If I am reading what I think it to be, I will be done with this team forever. 

2 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Did you take my advice and read his Tweets? I'm almost too afraid to go down the rabbit hole of the details, if even half of what he's hinting at are true

2 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I shared some with him. 

Well dont leave me hanging. What are yall talking about?

13 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Pat says on the field stuff as well?

The rumor, from above that all the twitter/discord heads are using, is that Dan was paying off Refs. I think it's far more likely they were betting on games, point-shaving. I just can't imagine ref betting being something the NFL doesn't find out about. The Ref's are such a small group of people, it's not as if they're not around every team or league officials often. It also makes no sense with how **** we've been.

OMG.  And bribing the refs?  What? If true, not only forced sale, but prison in the cards.

• According to insiders and anonymous Washington Post employees, the article will allege that:

Dan Snyder abuses drugs and alcohol
Snyder paid off refs. Some refs have made $2 million from him. And Snyder is not the only team owner paying off refs. Others do it too.
Snyder and former Redskins coach Jay Gruden, brother of Jon Gruden, pimped out their cheerleaders to season ticket holders while holding their passports from them in a foreign country
Jay Gruden and then Redskins running back Kapri Bibbs were sleeping with the same woman. When Jay found out, he got petty and benched Bibbs. During that game when Bibbs was on the bench, Bibbs' replacement missed a block and that resulted in quarterback Alex Smith suffering a broken leg. Alex hasn't been able to play football ever since
Snyder and Gruden would hold sex parties with rampant drug usage and some sexual assaults
Snyder held nude photoshoots with the the Redskins cheerleaders
Lawyers are already involved, and possibly the FBI”

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

I keep thinking this will be a 4 PM Friday thing, but if it really is the WaPo breaking it, they don't want that. Lawyers must be combing through word for word. 

It’s losing punch with every day that goes by. Because, ironically, it’s getting built up into more and more with every passing hour. 

A story that might originally have outraged and scandalized all who read it — let’s say, drugs and alcohol running rampant in the front office, pimping out the cheerleaders to sponsors and high profile guests, players and execs alike playing slap and tickle with the receptionists, blackmail, sex being used as currency with media members to leak/bury stories, etc. — may now pale next to the ridiculous harebrained nonsense people on the radio and internet are speculating about. How scandalous is a story about a lot of gross but somewhat garden variety ole boys club BS when we’ve spent days inundated with breathless rumor mongering about rape and racism and paying off refs and Jeffrey Epstein and...

In short, I think the eventual impact of the story is being sapped by the delay and the bizarrely rampant speculation and hand-wringing about how awful it is. I really hope that it doesn’t cause the eventual reaction to be something in the “well, that’s bad, but it’s not THAT bad.” I think that would deal a huge blow to the hopes of this being an impetus for forcing an ownership change — which would basically be the worst possible scenario.

• Like 1