WaPo article expected Thursday detailing major issues inside Redskins Park

5 minutes ago, dcat said:

Snyder paid off refs. Some refs have made $2 million from him.

For how many terrible calls AGAINST us, this is really hard to believe. I honestly cannot think of that many  blatant no-calls or phantom calls that went in our favor.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

For how many terrible calls AGAINST us, this is really hard to believe. I honestly cannot think of that many  blatant no-calls or phantom calls that went in our favor.

Yeah...  if Snyder's been paying off the officials, then they have been cheating him!   But the allegation is being made to "other" owners as well.  Hmmmmm.  Might one of them enjoy partaking in a little South Florida Korean massage the morning of a Championship Game?

46 minutes ago, THESKINSFAN21 said:

Seems like it might not be as bad as being speculated.  They hired a lawyer and the tops guys have said they are sickened by the things they hear people speculating.

I wouldn't hold my breath on that. I'd expect the worst frankly. But hey, no skin off your bones.

I guess he couldn't paid them just to be sure we covered ( or didn't cover ) the spread . If this true , he's surely a dead man walking in the NFL .

IF ,,, this is true - wouldn't someone have given Rivera a heads up and he woulda said "No Thanks ". His rep is top notch .

3 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

I guess he couldn't paid them just to be sure we covered ( or didn't cover ) the spread . If this true , he's surely a dead man walking in the NFL .

IF ,,, this is true - wouldn't someone have given Rivera a heads up and he woulda said "No Thanks ". His rep is top notch .

They may not have known this was going to be coming out last Dec/Jan when they were talking to Rivera. Also, if someone is being investigated the person/company/govt investigating them does not give them a heads up, that would jeopardize the on going investigation.

Just now, turtle28 said:

They may not have known this was going to be coming out last Dec/Jan when they were talking to Rivera. Also, if someone is being investigated the person/company/govt investigating them does not give them a heads up, that would jeopardize the on going investigation.

It seems like so much smoke, there has to be fire- People talk . IDK . 

Just now, THESKINSFAN21 said:

The ONLY reason I wanted Snyder around was to keep the team name. But, seeing as the soy boys have served justice and removed an everyday tragedy from our vocabulary I am hopeful he may be out as the owner.

So you were willing to remain below average to just keep the name for most of the rest of your life?