WaPo article expected Thursday detailing major issues inside Redskins Park

13 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Kapri Bibbs was a scrub third down back. I highly, highly doubt this dude had any access to Dan Snyder. 

I just saw a clip of the interview. Bibbs is literally being interviewed by a child. And he is sitting in a barbershop, with the gown on and everything, getting a trim during the interview. 

Let’s just say it’s not exactly statements under oath 😂

• Like 2

4 hours ago, offbyone said:

What do you expect?  Lawyers are involved, this is dangerous ground, they must tread lightly.  They are doing an investigation, they promised to work with nfl, they fired everyone involved...what else can they do?  How can they guarantee an unknown?   This isn't something you can wrap up with a bow tie a day after it goes public.  Unfortunately for us, this is going to be a process.

Even if they institute all the policies and hire a 10 person HR department, it isn't like policies stop sexual harassment.  Sexual harassment and generally work place harassment has been going on since the beginning of time and will continue to go on likely until the robots take all the jobs.     

We had one sexual harrassment issue in the past two years in a company of 300 people, and that's with employing a lot of teenagers/young adults.  General harassment is a bit more, but we nip it in the bud quickly.  The open door policy that we create from the top down allows for people to be comfortable going to any level of leader with an issue.  Someone comes to us with a problem, we find a solution, involving the owner and corporate if we have to.  

This statement could read that we plan to implement ideas from this outside person, and welcome an NFL audit as well.  Also committing to having more of an HR department and, you know, a somewhat active owner driving the ship.  

58 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I'm sure I'd get in trouble if I posted anything more.

Three paragraphs is fine, thanks for your discretion. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LoganF89 said:

Y’all need to go on Instagram and look at zack browns story’s, he’s going in on the coaching staff and front office, especially Bruce Allen calling him choice words. Everything he stated he said went down in 2018

Yep, there is a whole lot more to this that is not being reported and apparently according to one Twitter account, the DailyCaller has three female and one male executive who have told them other things and they will publish their sides of the story.  

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Kapri Bibbs was a scrub third down back. I highly, highly doubt this dude had any access to Dan Snyder. 

On the flip side, his career is over and he stands to lose nothing by being honest.  if he heard it from another player or source......that gets into the whole rumor and innuendo territory and wouldn't be smart to say unless he absolutely trusts the person who saw it. 

I tend to agree that we probably shouldn't listen to him, but there is the possibility that he's telling the truth.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

On the flip side, his career is over and he stands to lose nothing by being honest.  if he heard it from another player or source......that gets into the whole rumor and innuendo territory and wouldn't be smart to say unless he absolutely trusts the person who saw it. 

I tend to agree that we probably shouldn't listen to him, but there is the possibility that he's telling the truth.  

Might be some truths to it. But Jay cost him his job because they were both banging the same receptionist. Easily see he could have an axe to grind with the entire team. Plus Bibbs has done other wild rants before. Like going off on some kid for being an atheist until many a Christian was telling him he needed to seek professional help. And then, I hate to say it. But... Dan is... In the Jewish Sports Hall Of Fame.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Doesn't have to have access to Dan Snyder to hear what's going on around the workplace. That being said, who knows. I don't know what to believe.

The owner is not going to be dumb enough to involve himself in this stuff in front of tons of people let alone some obscure third-down back who was cut multiple times. Zach Brown is another one who immediately trashed the team after being cut and Swearinger of all people has no business running his mouth. He’s a pretty damn good safety who has been cut by like every team in the league because he refuses to shut up. 

I believe the females and I absolutely believe they were put through hell but I don’t think Dan was a part of it. If he was, the NFL would most likely know by now and the wheels would already be in motion to force him to sell. 

8 hours ago, lavar703 said:

The owner is not going to be dumb enough to involve himself in this stuff in front of tons of people let alone some obscure third-down back who was cut multiple times. Zach Brown is another one who immediately trashed the team after being cut and Swearinger of all people has no business running his mouth. He’s a pretty damn good safety who has been cut by like every team in the league because he refuses to shut up. 

I believe the females and I absolutely believe they were put through hell but I don’t think Dan was a part of it. If he was, the NFL would most likely know by now and the wheels would already be in motion to force him to sell. 

I would say we don’t know if Dan was part of it or not. At this point with no proof either way, we should leave open the possibility that Dan took part in it. Look, in my line of work as a lobbyist I know that people of power exploit young women all the time to get some. I’m not saying Dan did it, I’m saying we don’t know that he didn’t.

31 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Probably the best endorsement Dan could get, at least amongst Washington football fans.

I believe Scott. I really believe he bit his tongue when he was dismissed in the most classless fashion. I know he didn’t have the best success on his picks but the coaches have to be on the same age it was obvious after the Schreff selection they weren’t. But I am not the Dan badger like most I say the truth and there’s been a lot of bad but I feel like he as a owner has tried stepping back like we all wanted him too he just had the wrong staff. Hopefully now we can build I’m really pulling for this staff. But who knows I really hope this offseason is the one we look back on and understand just how far we came because of maybe one offseason as a whole. This year we are changing a name our image, our staff we have has a real working and bonding culture under his previous teams add in a transcendent talent in Chase with maybe the brightest WR in this decision going forward maybe even the league with his work ethic and if Haskins grows we really could be moving in the direction We’ve been praying for this team for some time

• Like 1

On 7/18/2020 at 9:01 AM, ripsean21 said:

I believe Scott. I really believe he bit his tongue when he was dismissed in the most classless fashion. I know he didn’t have the best success on his picks but the coaches have to be on the same age it was obvious after the Schreff selection they weren’t. But I am not the Dan badger like most I say the truth and there’s been a lot of bad but I feel like he as a owner has tried stepping back like we all wanted him too he just had the wrong staff. Hopefully now we can build I’m really pulling for this staff. But who knows I really hope this offseason is the one we look back on and understand just how far we came because of maybe one offseason as a whole. This year we are changing a name our image, our staff we have has a real working and bonding culture under his previous teams add in a transcendent talent in Chase with maybe the brightest WR in this decision going forward maybe even the league with his work ethic and if Haskins grows we really could be moving in the direction We’ve been praying for this team for some time

He has every reason not to trash the Redskins or any other NFL team, since he is back to doing his own scouting company and every team are his potential customers.  

SM got a raw deal, and I would like to believe this, but I always said we don't know how far the rot goes with this organization.  I am going to withhold judgment until the independent report comes out. 

• Like 2

On 7/18/2020 at 12:06 AM, lavar703 said:

So The Women are Telling the Truth but the Player's are Lying? 

• Like 1