WaPo article expected Thursday detailing major issues inside Redskins Park

10 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I lean that way too.

I don't know or think he's 100% telling the truth, but I bet the majority of it is. Why make that up? It doesn't make sense. We've seen the videos of Jay Gruden. It's not out of the realm of possibility. 

• Like 1

So true, I've said this for years. Dan needs to speak more in public and the only way to get better at that is to do it more often. As someone who used to be afraid to speak in front of 50 plus people at conferences etc, I've gotten used to it over the last decade of doing it with my job.

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

I don't know or think he's 100% telling the truth, but I bet the majority of it is. Why make that up? It doesn't make sense. We've seen the videos of Jay Gruden. It's not out of the realm of possibility. 

Yeah man, I'm with you on that. I just basically don't know what to believe at this point and how bad all this stuff is or how high it goes tbh. I leave myself open the possibility of anything. We know this franchises culture has mostly been crap for the last 20 years except for possibly the Marty year & the Gibbs years, so 5 of the 20 years.

17 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Kapri Bibbs is lying. Yes I believe that. 

I'm not so sure of that. Swearinger definitely wasn't though. Some were saying it was OK when Gruden let Swearinger go after he called out the Staff. I wasn't one of those guys. I was on the opposite. The Culture and Coach needed to be replaced. Glad to see that happening now. Swearinger was balling as well when released. I don't care how many teams he's been on, his time here he showed Talent and Leadership I'd want in the locker-room. Dan, Bruce, and Jay Culture clearly had plenty of issues themselves. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

I'm not so sure of that. Swearinger definitely wasn't though. Some were saying it was OK when Gruden let Swearinger go after he called out the Staff. I wasn't one of those guys. I was on the opposite. The Culture and Coach needed to be replaced. Glad to see that happening now. Swearinger was balling as well when released. I don't care how many teams he's been on, his time here he showed Talent and Leadership I'd want in the locker-room. Dan, Bruce, and Jay Culture clearly had plenty of issues themselves. 

I was a Swearinger guy but it got to the point where he crossed the line and apparently it upset other players as well. The culture surrounding the team was a disaster. I do believe the things Swearinger said however. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I was a Swearinger guy but it got to the point where he crossed the line and apparently it upset other players as well. The culture surrounding the team was a disaster. I do believe the things Swearinger said however. 

He crossed no line in my book and Gruden text proves that. What player's were upset with Swearinger? Or where they more in agreement what he did wasn't Professional and didn't want the same thing happen to them as Jay did to DJ. 

Jay started the Disrespect and his Position and Power as HC gave him the ability to cut DJ for speaking Facts about things wrong and causing the team not to Win.

3 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I think I specifically do not believe the part about him knowing that Dan Snyder was “110% involved” in the sexual activity at the Park. 

First of all, I’m just not going to watch a 48 minute video conducted by a 12-year-old with a former football player in a barber’s chair for content — so I don’t actually know the context of what he said. Was he saying Dan was involved in the sexual harassment culture, or was he just saying that Dan occasionally got laid at Redskins Park (with, presumably, some women who were not his wife)? 

Either way, I do not believe Kapri Bibbs was ever remotely close enough to Dan Snyder to have any earthly idea of what Dan was doing with his time or how he behaved. I’d be somewhat surprised if they ever even met. There might be some players at the very top of the Redskins totem pole over the last couple decades who might have some knowledge about how Dan acts around women — but that would be guys like Portis, RGIII, Cooley, those types. Sure as hell not Kapri F. Bibbs, he of 41 whole carries in a Redskins uniform. 

I just don’t think Snyder is/was around Redskins Park enough for any random organization member to have personal knowledge about him. The woman at the center of this whole WaPo piece worked right next to Bruce Allen’s office, apparently, and she said she saw Snyder fewer than 5 times while she was on the job. There are definitely high-ranking executives in the “inner circle” who do know about how Snyder behaves, but that’s a whole different story and they’ve said nothing.

Second of all, Bibbs apparently also claimed Snyder is racist. And I just don’t believe that. I’ve never heard that even suggested by all of the dozens/hundreds of people who routinely hurl relentless criticism at him. To me, adding in that part that I absolutely believe to be false, it causes him to come off as a former player with an axe to grind (perhaps fairly, with Jay Gruden) who was trying to take potshots at the organization by saying the most inflammatory things possible about the owner — both to get some attention on himself and to try to pile on the franchise while it’s down. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, e16bball said:

I think I specifically do not believe the part about him knowing that Dan Snyder was “110% involved” in the sexual activity at the Park. 

Okay, I am with you there. I haven't seen much on this part. I am specifically referring to the Jay Gruden stuff as what I was talking about. I wasn't clear. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skins212689 said:

He crossed no line in my book and Gruden text proves that. What player's were upset with Swearinger? Or where they more in agreement what he did wasn't Professional and didn't want the same thing happen to them as Jay did to DJ. 

Jay started the Disrespect and his Position and Power as HC gave him the ability to cut DJ for speaking Facts about things wrong and causing the team not to Win.

If either of us did the same thing he did at his job at our jobs we’d most likely be fired. He was repeatedly told to stop it and kept doing it. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lavar703 said:

If either of us did the same thing he did at his job at our jobs we’d most likely be fired. He was repeatedly told to stop it and kept doing it. 

Fired for Speaking Facts and Truth doesn't sit well with me. We may have been fired or had the option to bring Evidence such as Gruden's text to prove Gruden had been Unprofessional 1st, witch caused DJ to make the statement he made. Than Gruden got Emotional and Fired a Employee At Will. The same way It's reported Gruden got Emotional and may have caused Alex Smith injury. 

This is my/DJ argument once HR, a Judge,  or a person like @Thaiphoon has to make a a final decision on the situation. 

47 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Fired for Speaking Facts and Truth doesn't sit well with me. We may have been fired or had the option to bring Evidence such as Gruden's text to prove Gruden had been Unprofessional 1st, witch caused DJ to make the statement he made. Than Gruden got Emotional and Fired a Employee At Will. The same way It's reported Gruden got Emotional and may have caused Alex Smith injury. 

This is my/DJ argument once HR, a Judge,  or a person like @Thaiphoon has to make a a final decision on the situation. 

I promise you if you go to the media and bad mouth the company you work for it’s not going to turn out in your favor. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Skins212689 said:

The reason it was ok to let Swearinger go was because you can't have players airing internal grievances all the time to reporters. Some stuff should stay in house and be dealt with in house.

Bottom line, Swearinger wasn't wrong in what he said but how he handled it was wrong. He had been told multiple times to quit going to the press and doing interviews with reporters about how players weren't practicing as hard as they should be, how players weren't doing extra remedies to keep their bodies healthy throughout the year outside of just what they did at practice with the trainers and he wasn't wrong abtout the team not being prepared, but you can't have guys doing what he did in the media. Just imagine in 53 guys did that, you can't have it.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I promise you if you go to the media and bad mouth the company you work for it’s not going to turn out in your favor. 

Exactly. I can't say my union that I work for is the worst in the world, my boss is an idiot and the union president doesn't know what the eff he's doing publicly and expect to keep my job. If I went rogue like that I’d be updating my resume at the same time for a new job and I wouldn't expect my previous job would give me a good reference.

8 hours ago, Skins212689 said:

What you're not seeing in Swearinger’s texts is what Swearinger said about Manusky or Gruden before that text exchange. If he cursed them both out and said I wana fight you to them personally or to his defensive teammates then, that's what prompted Gruden’s response.

This is exactly the reason that DJSwearinger can not stick with any organization more than a season or two. He’s conceited, and always thinks he's knows better than everyone else, meanwhile he's missing tackles and blowing coverages on the field at the same time.