WaPo article expected Thursday detailing major issues inside Redskins Park

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

*except Erik Flowers in a Redskins uniform

I’m going to be very interested to see if Flowers continues he good play in Miami w/o Bill Callahan as his HC. I think he will, it’s obvious he was miscast as a LT since the draft process began bc of his size, athleticism and long arms, but his technique/feet were awful and they’re still awful if he’s asked to play OT.

14 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Woody Johnson taking the heat off Snyder

Saw that, plus way worse because it isn't staff but the owner himself. 

You know, I keep waiting for the big follow up to this skins story with more allegations and such, but it seems like that was that and it is going to fade away.  I am glad, I am tired of the drama.

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

I remember when this was first a story a few years ago, but maybe it will gain additional traction niw after some of the other firings 

Speaking of outtakes, this article is like an outtake from the same article a few years ago. 

It's all he said she said from 10 years ago.  If something actually happened, snyder would have been in a lawsuit by now.  They are going to need something more than this.  The post is surely putting the old college effort in though.  

My whole thing with these things it's hard to believe someone who Consistently allowed their Boss to do such things but Stayed Working for them.

Why didn't they report these issues sooner? Do Women not get taught like Men or even More than Men what HR is for? Or why didn't they report these issues to the police? 

You don't have to continue to work in a place where Sexual Harassment is tolerated. It's like they put up with it, now want a reward. You got paid when you where a Washington Redskin Cheerleader and continued to put up with this behavior. 

52 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

My whole thing with these things it's hard to believe someone who Consistently allowed their Boss to do such things but Stayed Working for them.

Why didn't they report these issues sooner? Do Women not get taught like Men or even More than Men what HR is for? Or why didn't they report these issues to the police? 

You don't have to continue to work in a place where Sexual Harassment is tolerated. It's like they put up with it, now want a reward. You got paid when you where a Washington Redskin Cheerleader and continued to put up with this behavior. 

When everyone in an organization up to the highest level is in on the act, why would you have any faith your complaints would be taken seriously. I’m certain there’s people in all industries, not just cheerleaders, who feel they have to take abuse if they want to keep being able to earn a living. 

• Like 1